Tawny Kitaen Goes to Rehab

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/1219/kitaen_ap.html

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (AP) — Tawny Kitaen, who starred in the 1984 Tom Hanks comedy, "Bachelor Party," has entered a drug rehabilitation program after pleading guilty to possessing 15 grams of cocaine.

The 45-year-old actress will be allowed to change her plea to not guilty after completing the program, under terms of a plea agreement, officials said. The plea change will remove the conviction from her record.

Kitaen was charged with felony possession after sheriff's deputies said they found cocaine in her apartment in May.

~~~SNIP~~~

She was also OJ's girlfriend throughout his marriage to Nicole. Not to mention David Coverdale's (from Whitesnake) wife.

I never liked her after I found out about her and OJ, because Nicole received some of her worst beatings when she confronted OJ about her. I think TK should have left OJ alone, and he should have left her alone.

the original tez said:

She was also OJ's girlfriend throughout his marriage to Nicole. Not to mention David Coverdale's (from Whitesnake) wife.

I never liked her after I found out about her and OJ, because Nicole received some of her worst beatings when she confronted OJ about her. I think TK should have left OJ alone, and he should have left her alone.
Me too. She's a homewrecker in more ways than one...Nicole's home, and her own, later on. Her behavior while married to Chuck Finley was abyssmal. Bad mommy and bad wife!:slap:

She's a real piece of work. She is engaged to my girlfriend's ex hubby and we all get a good chuckle out of that. She is our local entertainment.

JBean said:
She's a real piece of work. She is engaged to my girlfriend's ex hubby and we all get a good chuckle out of that. She is our local entertainment.
I've never thought she had an especially pretty face (but, yes, a great figure) but she is looking really scary these days. I hope your friend's ex knows her history. She is trouble!

IdahoMom said:
I've never thought she had an especially pretty face (but, yes, a great figure) but she is looking really scary these days. I hope your friend's ex knows her history. She is trouble!
She is ridiculous. He knows her history..lol.

That girl was a train wreck on The Surreal Life. At times she was just too embarrassing to watch. I felt sorry for all the people on the show that had to put up with her. It was obvious she was on something on the show. Nothing she said made any sense. Of course, she may be that way without the help of drugs. :waitasec:

JBean said:
She is ridiculous. He knows her history..lol.
Many men are oblivious when it comes to tabloid fodder. :) She is one of those women that men fall all over. I never understood that about her. She really took David Coverdale for a ride, too. I think he was very in love with her.

sillygoose said:
That girl was a train wreck on The Surreal Life. At times she was just too embarrassing to watch. I felt sorry for all the people on the show that had to put up with her. It was obvious she was on something on the show. Nothing she said made any sense. Of course, she may be that way without the help of drugs. :waitasec:
I haven't heard about her antics on The Surreal Life. Did she hook up with any of her housemates?

JBean said:

Hey JBean! I love that comment about her being your local entertainment!

She does have issues. Wonder what OJ thinks of her now????

I feel sorry for her ex-husband and the children she had with him. Now, they are tied together for life. :eek:

nanandjim said:
I feel sorry for her ex-husband and the children she had with him. Now, they are tied together for life. :eek:
Me too. I thought her ex had custody...but the articles I have read said that the coke was found during a welfare check on the girls at Tawny's house. Maybe she just had them for a scheduled visitation, but the article I read made it sound like Chuck Finley doesn't have primary custody right now...

Many years ago I idolized this lady. I too wanted to dance around sexy on cars in a rock n roll video... Times have changed lol.. :waitasec: ( I also at that time was so in love with Jon BonJovi that I actually thought there would be a chance for him and I if we could only meet) I lived in a place called La La Land...

I agree with you, Jelly. She is the local entertainment. When I used to live in Newport, I would see her all the time. I once saw her at Jerry's Deli in Costa Mesa with her ex, Chuck Finley. She was so desperate for people to notice her. She was wearing all white from head to toe. Little white jacket, white jeans and white furry boots...not to mention a scarf that had some sort of fur-tails hanging off of it. She took off her glasses and swung her mane of hair around and scanned the restaurant to see if anyone noticed her. Kind of pathetic.

Didn't she used to do Funniest Home Videos? Anyway, her name alone is enough for me to (insert roll my eyes smily here) and then, I read a little about her on the Smoking Gun. Her talent for naming (imho) was bestowed on her poor kids, Wynter and Raine. For the most part I just have a thing about animal names, weather names, seasonal names, I guess.

She sounds like a real loser. In fact, she and OJ were probably the purrrrfect couple - meow meow. LOL.

Eve

OMGosh at the youtube.com thing! She is potty mouth and gross acting to boot. :razz:

deandaniellws said:
OMGosh at the youtube.com thing! She is potty mouth and gross acting to boot. :razz:
I thought the "head rush....head rush....head rush....head rush...." part was hilarious, plus Sherman Helmsley's reaction to her.:crazy: :laugh:

JBean said:

What does he do for a living? That Tawny/Julie is very messed up...

julia said:
What does he do for a living? That Tawny/Julie is very messed up...
Actually...I don't know.I'll ask my gf this weekend.
Merry Christmas Julia :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back