New Jersey school fight."You tube" contributes to the violence

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
I graduated from this school.
Here is the link to the girls fighting. What is going on in schools! Why is you tube allowed to contribute to this stuff......

link from Fox news
Click on the link, after a commercial plays, the video starts.

This sight on You Tube has many videos of girls fighting. How can this site be allowed to accept and publish these? A disclaimer on the site says that you have to be 18 years or older and signed up to view the videos. The ones in the fights are under 18.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I havent seen yet, I'm not sure if I want to. I hate fighting.

youtube does say you have to be 18 but no verification is done you just click a button saying you are. Its sad they should have an adult check just like *advertiser censored* sites. I have seen lots of questionable stuff on there.

Well imagine that... the Utube websitew with the title "girl fights" was not taken down when I first posted this. Now another video was found.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

3 Female Teens Charged After Video of Them Beating 13-Year-Old Girl Surfaces

The girls were charged with juvenile delinquency with an underlying charge of attempted assault in the third degree and were released with a ticket for a future court date, according to department spokesman Tim Motz.

The news comes after a video was discovered on YouTube of the three girls — two of them 14 and one 15 — beating up a 13-year-old girl Dec. 18 in front of the neighborhood elementary school. Previous reports said the alleged victim was 12.

dark_shadows said:
I graduated from this school.
Here is the link to the girls fighting. What is going on in schools! Why is you tube allowed to contribute to this stuff......

link from Fox news
Click on the link, after a commercial plays, the video starts.

This sight on You Tube has many videos of girls fighting. How can this site be allowed to accept and publish these? A disclaimer on the site says that you have to be 18 years or older and signed up to view the videos. The ones in the fights are under 18.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The article I read said that the school discovered the fight and were able to arrest the girls who were beating that girl up BECAUSE of the Youtube video. So in that regard, Youtube helped render some justice.

southcitymom said:
The article I read said that the school discovered the fight and were able to arrest the girls who were beating that girl up BECAUSE of the Youtube video. So in that regard, Youtube helped render some justice.
I posted the fight with the other girls before the NYC fight was dicovered. Something should have been done then there was plenty of media coverage on the Jersey fight.... There were many fights on the Youtube site that were there and not delt with before the NYC fight.

Once again, they were under 18 years of age.

dark_shadows said:
I posted the fight with the other girls before the NYC fight was dicovered. Something should have been done then there was plenty of media coverage on the Jersey fight.... There were many fights on the Youtube site that were there and not delt with before the NYC fight.

Once again, they were under 18 years of age.
Gotcha - interesting. I know NOTHING about how Youtube works or how stuff gets on there or censored.

Thanks for the post, Dark Shadows! :D

oh, great.. now youtube is going to be the new "myspace". geez.. you gotta enjoy something while you can, in the first few minutes of its existence, as fast as you can,, before all the idiots, stupid kids, and thugs of the world discover it and ruin it.

reb said:
oh, great.. now youtube is going to be the new "myspace". geez.. you gotta enjoy something while you can, in the first few minutes of its existence, as fast as you can,, before all the idiots, stupid kids, and thugs of the world discover it and ruin it.

LMAO, I was going to post this exact thing, but you beat me to it! :D

Well, this happened in a school in my state;
link
BENNINGTON, Vt. (AP) - Officials are investigating apparent videos of a school fight in Bennington that were posted on YouTube.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth