Lara Flynn Boyle married

englishleigh said:
Well, I hope he feeds her well!! :D

This bag of bones has looked way older than 36 for a long time! 'thin' is aging, IMO. i echo englishleigh's hopes! :laugh:

She said she was going back to Los Angeles but that she was going to eventually move to San Antonio to be with her husband and then commute to L.A. when she needed to for work," a source told Star magazine.

I give it 12 months . . . the marriage. :crazy:

The only flesh on her body: her big 'ole fish lips! Yikes!

Eve

Floh said:
This bag of bones has looked way older than 36 for a long time! 'thin' is aging, IMO. i echo englishleigh's hopes! :laugh:

I give it 12 months . . . the marriage. :crazy:

There's a girl I went to school with who attends church with me now...we are 38-39 yrs old but she looks like she's late 40's-early 50's...she is a runner and far, FAR too thin and she is all stringy and sinewy and her face looks sooooo old. I don't know why people think that look is attractive.

I'm with Floh...12 months TOPS on Skeletor and her new groom!!

englishleigh said:
I'm with Floh...12 months TOPS on Skeletor and her new groom!!
Oh man, I haven't thought of Skeletor in ages!

The irony is that although thinness makes people look older, it seems to be the one thing that helps people live longer (barring true anorexia, of course).

I think she is very pretty.. and yes, way way WAY too skinny...

Nova said:
The irony is that although thinness makes people look older, it seems to be the one thing that helps people live longer (barring true anorexia, of course).
Very true Nova! Not only that, they recover better after surgeries (did I spell that right :waitasec: )

czechmate7 said:
Yes, you did.:)
Thanks czech! I hate it when I look back at some of my posts and find all the mispelled words...........HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS, AND IT HAPPENS ALOT :laugh:

I am sorry...I can't resist...it should be two words (a lot), not one word (alot.) Please, please forgive me.

LatteDa said:
I am sorry...I can't resist...it should be two words (a lot), not one word (alot.) Please, please forgive me.
Thank you!

LOL...I mean Laugh Out Loud :rolleyes:

LatteDa said:
Whew, Tom's Girl, I'm glad you have a sense of humor.
What can I say, I'm a Southern Californian, and also a Pisces like you :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back