Merry Christmas, Devon ~ Letters

scandi

Reaction score
Since Devon has come home from the hospital just in time for Christmas, I thought it would be nice for us each to write him a Christmas letter that his Auntie Laura {Anngelique} could bring to him.

Merry Christmas, Devon

I just saw you on the news, and I hope your Auntie Laura will read and show you this letter.

I am very proud you have worked so hard to get well. I saw you playing ball with your nurse in the hospital and knew you would get better real fast.

I know your family loves you so much and now you will all have a happy Christmas together because you got to come home from the hospital. :woohoo: :dance:

You are talking and I had to laugh because your voice sounded so strong. And I think Santa will bring you lots of presents Devon. You have been a very good boy.

Love :blowkiss: to you at Christmas Devon,

Cheryl, your Auntie's friend at Websleuths

Merry Christmas Devon!

Jeanne, From Websleuth

Merry Christmas, Devon!

I hope Santa is wonderful to you this Christmas! God Bless you and your family.

~angelwngs frome websleuths:angel:

Merry Christmas Devon!!!
Even though your family already has the best Christmas present ever, I hope you also get some cool toys! :blowkiss:

Merry Christmas, sweet Devon !!!!!! God bless you and your lovely family.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEVON!!

You are a miracle to your family and to all of us. I'm sure Santa can't wait to visit your house this year!!

God bless you!!

Leigh, from Websleuths

Merry Christmas, Devon :blowkiss: Merry Christmas to you too, Laura :blowkiss: God Bless you and your family.. :blowkiss:

Merry Christmas, Devon!

I hope Santa fills all of your wishes this year.

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

We are all so very proud of you.

Ah, what a very sweet thing to do. Thank you everyone. I missed the newscast Scandi saw because we were out and about. My brother called me about 3 mins before it was to be on. I am watching for the video on the local news channel.

Well we have more good news. Devon is walking! :woohoo: :clap: :dance:

He is talking pretty well and my brother thinks he will have full recovery! This is for sure the best Christmas ever!

I will print these off and take them to Devon.

Hugs....

Laura

Good to see you Anngelique,

We all hope you take a deep breath this Christmas and just enjoy your family.

I'm Tickled PINK posters are sending Devon well-wishes. He is our Websleuths miracle child. Whenever you get the chance, it would be great if you could snap a photo of him now so everyone can see him. I bet the posters would love that!

Scandi

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEVON!

You are truly a Christmas miracle! You have many, many friends that you probably don't know about yet - but we have all prayed for your recovery and it has happened. God bless you and all your family.

Love,
Alice

Devon,

I'm so glad to hear that you're getting stronger every day and I just wanted to add my wishes for you and your family to have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.

MerryChristmasAni.gif

Abby (Aunt Laura's friend from Websleuths)

What an inspiration you are! I wish you a very merry Christmas and many more to come!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back