GUILTY OH - Eileen Adams, 14, Toledo, 18 Dec 1967

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
14 year old Eileen Adams went missing from Ohio a week before Christmas in 1967. Her body was found 5 miles away in Michigan 6 weeks later, sexually assaulted with a nail through her head.
In the 1980's a drifter Robert Bowman was found living in a burned out Florida restaurant. In the restaurant were three dolls tied by their ankles and hanging from the ceiling. One of the dolls had a nail in it's head.
39 years later, with the case having gone cold twice, police have now filed charges against Bowman, but don't know where to find him. He was in Riverside and San Diego Calif in 2003, he may be living on the street, and may be known by the name Bo. He may be living in a warm climate. He would be about 70 years old now.
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/1166702289115490.xml&coll=2

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=5820852

http://www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=5821134&nav=0RbQ

OMGosh, I hope LE is circulating his picture to places where they suspect Bowman might be.

I wish he hadn't been able to get away with this for so long. :furious:

Taximom, if I remember correctly I don't think his picture was in any of the articles.

This article says that DNA links Bowman to the murder - and it has a picture of him. It's a very weird case. In 1981 Bowman's ex-wife said that she found Eileen tied to the basement wall but was too afraid to tell police, and then Bowman killed the girl.

It's worth taking a look at his picture. I sure hope he hasn't continued to kill since 1967.

Shouldn't she be charged with something also? Like aiding and abetting a criminal? I agree that he is creepy. I have a feeling that this guy is probably linked to more than one murder.

She may have aided and abetted, but can you imagine the horrors that she and her daughter probably lived through? It sounds like he was six kinds of crazy, and if he tortured people he likely was very abusive to them as well.

Wow , What kind of weird shirt is that?

He's like Jethro Bodine. :confused:

Why do I always pick something weird out in any picture? Why?

I do not know but if that outfit does'nt stand out I don't know what else would......

They went looking for Bowman, who had owned a construction firm before leaving Toledo for Scottsdale, Ariz., and Las Vegas.

He eventually settled in the Miami area, where he owned a business, Brenda Manufacturing Co., that made high-end purses in North Miami. The company, named after his daughter, sold its handbags in Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue stores.

This monster is not stupid.
He's too old to do any Construction. He's creative. He is somewhere warm and probably under a different name.

I wonder if they can track down his FID number for his original business , Dunn and Bradstreet number I bet he is operating a business ....
He's too crafty to be uncomfortable.

I don't know what was with that outfit in that picture but he didn't do business with those stores dressed like that.

He's not heavy so he probably isn't that old bodily. If he was a fat guy he would probably be type 2 diabetic by now. He would need insulin . Or he would be blind. Hmmm.....

But when detectives tracked him down in 1982, Bowman had a scruffy beard and was living in the restaurant.

Like someone tipped him off? they were looking for him?..

Bowman would say only that Eileen had been in his home, according to a police report. He said he didn't remember what happened and told police it was up to them to prove that he killed the girl.

I wonder what other unsolved murders this slime has committed. I hope they check his DNA against any other similar crimes throughout the US. Since he was a bit of a traveler who knows how many he has hurt and killed?

Lion

Lion , Anywhere he was doing his Construction Business would be suspect.

He is one scary looking freak. I do think he was ready for them and I do think he is smart. He knows the law. Business and criminal law.

I just blew that picture up to 400% and studied his face.
His beard and mustache are groomed. Almost perfectly?

MonsterPicture.jpg

He designed and manufactured purses for Neiman Marcus and Saks and he chose this shirt to throw on when the Police got close.

who is helping him? his eyes look hollow or something.....spooky

He was squatting an abandoned burned down restaurant at the time, I think Saks was far behind him by then.

Unclaimed Persons List...NameCharles Eugene BowmanAKA AKA CaseNumber96-4236RY Age63Place of DeathSan Bernardino, CA Place of BirthMILast Known Address
http://www.unclaimedpersons.com/IndigentPerson.asp?itemno=78
?

Strange that they leave out the date of death in this guy's case, since most of the others listed have that info. It could be the guy they seek, or maybe a relative of his. Or it might just be a coincidence. Hope the police check it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back