793 users online (107 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Schwarzenegger breaks leg while skiing

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger broke his leg while skiing with his family Saturday morning in Sun Valley, Idaho, a spokesman said.

Schwarzenegger, 59, was taken to a hospital for X-rays and was discharged with a fracture to his right femur, said Adam Mendelsohn, the governor's Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications.

He will have surgery to repair the bone when he returns to Los Angeles, Mendelsohn said. The governor remained at his Sun Valley home Saturday night and still planned to spend Christmas there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061224/...ed_7&printer=1

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

hum, I wonder where he's going to get the funds to pay for the surgery hehe Ah-node.. never mind, I'm still trying to wake up..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    hum, I wonder where he's going to get the funds to pay for the surgery hehe Ah-node.. never mind, I'm still trying to wake up..
    That's cute, PD.

I hope the Schwarzenegger family enjoys the rest of their Christmas vacation in my fine state!