Lacy asks for 40K to hire investigator

Jay78

Reaction score
BOULDER, Colo. — A Colorado prosecutor wants more money to investigate the JonBenet Ramsey murder case.

The Boulder Daily Camera reports that District Attorney Mary Lacey has asked county commissioners for $40,000 to hire another investigator.

That report comes as the tenth anniversary of the little girl's murder approaches. The 1996 case appeared to blow wide open in August with the arrest in Thailand of John Mark Karr, a sometime teacher obsessed with the little girl's slaying.

Karr made bizarre, detailed confessions but was later freed because of a lack of hard evidence.

JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, has said in recent interviews he still believes the case will be solved.

If I had the money, I would pay to hire someone. Knowing ML, this will just be another fiasco.

She would have to meet my conditions though - that a
committee from WS pick the investigator, and that there is access to everything pertaining to this case.

Heck - if we sent her all the info. from FFJ and WS, and she would pay attention to facts, she wouldn't even need an investigator.

Darlene733510 said:
If I had the money, I would pay to hire someone. Knowing ML, this will just be another fiasco.

She would have to meet my conditions though - that a
committee from WS pick the investigator, and that there is access to everything pertaining to this case.

Heck - if we sent her all the info. from FFJ and WS, and she would pay attention to facts, she wouldn't even need an investigator.
True,and apparently she hasn't even read the so-called 'ransom note',either that or she isn't very intelligent..or has an agenda.I think it's the last one..and it's one for the R's.

JMO8778 said:
True,and apparently she hasn't even read the so-called 'ransom note',either that or she isn't very intelligent..or has an agenda.I think it's the last one..and it's one for the R's.

Well in the Karr press conference Lacy said she didn't read the autopsy report!

Yet she is using John Ramsey (uncleared suspects) friends and former PAID employees in the JonBenet murder case.

Guess John has another friend who needs a job.....

Should be interesting when Ritter takes office as gov.

I just had to pop in to express my appreciation to JMO8778 NC Cares and coloradokares for the wonderful hat choices!

RiverRat said:
I just had to pop in to express my appreciation to JMO8778 NC Cares and coloradokares for the wonderful hat choices!
Thanks. Rather like your Hunker down Honeybee myself. LOL

Would this $40,000 cover the cost of exhuming the body of the murderer and would she be tried before a court in her casket?

coloradokares said:
Thanks. Rather like your Hunker down Honeybee myself. LOL
Yes,that's cute,and thank you as well !

MysteryAddict said:
Would this $40,000 cover the cost of exhuming the body of the murderer and would she be tried before a court in her casket?
After personally attending her funeral you think DA Lacey would spend money like that. Oh no.....it simply can't be done. Tacky Tacky. Perhaps an annual flower memorial fund? Actually I think she is trying to make busy work. Or spend more on Karr.

MysteryAddict said:

hahahahahah funny!

Wonder how many DA's offices in the USA, employ the friends and former PAID investigators of an UNCLEARED suspect in a murder case?

John Ramsey is not cleared, Lacey told us that this summer. Yet she is taking orders and has the investigation taken away from the police and given to one of the uncleared suspects!

Do we think the friends and investigators will find John guilty? Noooooooo

A conflict of interest IMO....can you imagine OJ running the LA DA's office with his own private investigators and friends?

This is craziness....why else did Lacey want a 40,000 dollar increase? John must have some more friends who need a job....

Show me nailed it:

this whole set-up stinks to high heaven.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back