FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the entire letter written by Jennifer's Uncle at ...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-myword22b06dec22,0,3626427.story?coll=orl-opinion-headlines

<snip>

“On Christmas Eve, it will be 11 months since Jennifer's life and the lives of everyone who knows and loves her changed. So many questions, so few answers. Someone out there knows something. We pray that God touches their hearts so that they come forward with the information that will bring Jennifer home safely. This is our only Christmas wish.”

Thank you Drumstick for posting the link, an incredible letter.

SNIP

For the first time, I made a serious attempt to read my Bible, and quickly began to see parallels of circumstances in my life playing out before me. The more I read, the more I wanted to know. Then it hit me: This book contained solutions to daily challenges. It is life's instruction manual, a gift from God to all of us. For the first time, I realized that He wants us to know Him, to have a relationship with Him. Most important, I realized how little control over my life I actually have and that I needed help.

Regrets?

Only one: that it took 50 years to realize this.

drumstick said:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-myword22b06dec22,0,3626427.story?coll=orl-opinion-headlines

<snip>

“On Christmas Eve, it will be 11 months since Jennifer's life and the lives of everyone who knows and loves her changed. So many questions, so few answers. Someone out there knows something. We pray that God touches their hearts so that they come forward with the information that will bring Jennifer home safely. This is our only Christmas wish.”
I am praying someone makes this wish come true.......
Any clue......from anyone.......I hope its answered.

Nothing seems to work in this case. Police investigations have drawn a blank, psychics have come up with nothing, there are no witnesses and prayers go unanswered.
How does anyone simply vanish without a trace? It seems this case will be stamped 'unsolved' for years to come.

drumstick said:

<snip>

I feel so sorry for Jennifer's family and can only pray for them to have peace in their hearts.
:(

I can see one bit of good that has come from Jennifer's tragedy...just reading Jennifer's uncle's letter tells me that he has found his answer in the Lord. What a touching letter and he is so right. I believe that prayer is answered in three ways...yes, no, and wait. We are so impatient and want an answer right now. Sometimes the answer is "wait." but prayers are always answered.

I wish that Jennifer would be found too. It just seems impossible that there aren't any clues anywhere. Whoever took her knew to wipe the car down everywhere he touched as there must not have been any fingerprints. I think that whoever took Jennifer had been watching her for awhile. She went on vacation and the day after she got back he got her. I don't think that she is alive although I hope I'm wrong. It has been almost a year. Even if families come to that conclusion how do they go on with their lives not knowing anything about her disappearance or where she is? There is a killer on the loose that will probably strike again. When do you stop hoping without feeling guilt? My heart goes out to Jennifer's parents and family. I hope there is some resolve for them soon.

I've been following this case. that "person of interest" photo is frustrating. There just isn't much to go on. I'm curious to know why this photo is so important. There has to be something else they're not telling the public. Why is somebody walking by such a big deal, it probably happens there all the time. It's been a while and I think they should give more information on this person of interest photo. It's hard to see but I get the feeling in his right hand he's carrying a fed-ex package or something like that which would make sense if he had something to do with it because Jennifer was mailing her brother's friend's phone back to him. I think this disappearance occurred in the morning some time. Jennifer had just gotten back from a long trip and went straight to work. She must've been tired and it sounded as if she made a call to her boyfriend right before she went to sleep, maybe already in her bed. The shower apparently had been used in the morning too and her morning work clothes were on the bed right? I'm sure she planned on mailing the phone on the way to work in the morning. Most people wouldn't demand she do it that very minute or whatever. I think she probably showered, laid her work clothes out, threw some sweats on or something and went off to the post office or whatever something like that. I can't get a feel for the person of interest. It's just such an odd picture. I think this person may be wearing a baseball cap bakcwards but I can't be certain. I do really feel he's carrying the package Jennifer was supposed to send. I wish we had more info on why that person is of interest.

I wonder about the POI too. There are whispers that there is evidence of the POI parking Jennifer's car although this evidence has never been released to the public.

Why would it not be released?
Police have stated that the car was dropped at the complex about the same time as the POI was photographed.
They must have based that statement on something

For what's worth I think Jennifer was the victim of a stalker who had no prior criminal history.
There must have been some evidence in her car (there always is) and my guess is there are no matches for that evidence in any data base. This means this case will not be solved until the perpetrator is caught for another offence.
JMHO.

agree they HAVE to know more because how would they know the car was dropped off at about the same time the "person of interest" was photographed. That one picture alone DOES NOT give us that information. Which leads me to wonder why they aren't telling us more. I understand they can't give away everything but it's clear that photo is not enough. The best we can do is speculate. The only thing we know is that this person is short, 5'3"-5'5" we don't even have a face. Everything else is simply guessing.

I think you may be right, a stalker, perhaps one of the construction workers around her apartment complex? I wonder if they've been thoroughly investigated. Probably.

I don't understand these missing person cases. What happens to them? I'm dying to know and I don't even know these people. I can't imagine one of my family members disappearing like this. I feel so awful for the families. It's so bizzare and so sad. Are there really that many maniacs out there who want to abduct somebody, do whatever, kill them, and then bury the victims somewhere?

Jennifer didn't fall off the face of the earth. :hand:
Neither did Tara Grinstead. :hand:
Neither did Natalee Holloway. :hand:
Neither did the Wix family and thousands of others.
SOMEONE knows something but won't /can't come forward. It's the only logical answer.

Perpetrators rarely if ever come forward. Some perpetrators get lucky. In the Kesse case it seems there are no witnesses and there is no evidence in the public arena.
If the POI is the perpetrator as seems likely his face is blocked by a gate post in both photos.
One only has to visit the DOE site to see there are many thousands of people who just vanish forever. For everyone of these people there are many family members and loved ones who have had their lives all but destroyed.
It is very, very sad.

From Jennifer's family ...

In Remembrance of Jennifer’s Disappearance One Year Ago

Please Join Us on Wednesday January 24, 2007 :

• We, Jennifer’s family and friends, will be on “The Corner” - John Young Pkwy and Americana/Conroy Road from 7:30 to 9:00am. We want to remind everyone in Orlando that Jennifer is still missing and we still need your help to bring her home. We will be displaying Jennifer’s Missing Posters.
  • A Prayer Vigil at First Baptist Church of Orlando, located at 3000 S. John Young Pkwy at I-4 in the Marie Williams Chapel from 8:00am to 6:00pm is being offered for anyone wishing to stop by and pray for Jennifer.
  • At 5:00PM – 5:30PM - The Kesse Family will hold a service, in the Chapel, for Jennifer and the Orlando Community as our way of saying Thank You for all of the support you have provided us during this difficult time. s

January, 2007 Family Letter

January 24, 2007 will mark one year since Jennifer was last seen or heard from and her nightmare began through the senseless act of her abduction in Orlando , Florida . One year ago her life and the life of her family and friends, changed as she and we knew it.

Time has stood still since then and will until Jennifer comes home to us. Though the mystery of her abduction remains unsolved our resolve to find Jennifer is unwavering and has never been stronger. The heartache and pain we feel from her absence every moment cannot be put into words. We feel Jennifer within us…she gives us the strength to continue our fight to find her. Jennifer we love you, miss you and will never give up on you!

Jennifer’s disappearance has touched the hearts of many people who we may never know – from Orlando , our state, across the country and the world. So many people have reached out to help her in ways that astound and humble us, it is absolutely amazing.

We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone for unselfishly giving of your time, support, kind words and comfort, which has been a great source of strength to us – we are forever indebted to you.

We have not yet reached the right person who can provide the needed answers to find Jennifer. To the person(s) who are involved with Jennifer’s disappearance and the family or friends of these individuals who can provide information on what has happened to her, we ask that you search your heart and soul for the strength to come forward so we may bring Jennifer home. We know it is difficult, we understand it will take a lot of courage to do the right thing, but know that peace and forgiveness will be yours.

To the authorities, who have been tireless in their actions and commitment – we want you and your community to know that we greatly appreciate the individual and family sacrifices each of you make everyday. We know how hard you all are working to bring Jennifer home. Your work and ours are not done until we find Jennifer. We will be there along side of you, supporting your efforts for as long as it takes. You will always have our total respect and admiration for the work you do! Our prayers are with you and your families so that you safely return home to your loved ones everyday.

Many thanks to the media both locally and nationally - you have shown our family incredible support and compassion when dealing with us. We thank you for being there and keeping Jennifer’s story high in public awareness which is critical in missing person’s cases. You are an integral part of the equation which will ultimately bring Jennifer home. You all have been true professionals and have shown great respect to Jennifer and our family in a most sensitive crime. Please keep her story alive!

Finally, we ask every reader to please continue to pass on this website to everyone you know and ask them to read about Jennifer’s story and pass it on to everyone they know.

Awareness and visibility will help create action and results!

Please remember that Jennifer is not the only missing/abducted person in Orlando , Florida or our country, and attention is needed to help the families of all missing people, each of us can make a difference!

Many thanks to all of you,

Drew, Joyce and Logan Kesse and Rob Allen

~

Wednesday will mark one year since the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, and her family says they are keeping up the search despite having few clues left.

The 24-year-old was reported missing on January 24th, 2006, after she failed to show up for work. Numerous searches were conducted near her condo near the Mall at Millenia. Her car was found two days later less than a mile away. But very few clues were ever found to explain her disappearance.

Her parents live in Bradenton but say they still return to Orlando most weeks to put up more fliers of their missing daughter, meet with detectives, and drive the streets in their poster-covered SUV.

They also man a tip line and Web site: findjenniferkesse.com.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/1/20/the_search_for_jennifer.html

Our hearts and prayers go out to Jennifer and her family everyday and especially

during this week of the one year mark since Jennifer was kidnapped/abducted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-mkesse2007jan20,0,2579075.story?coll=orl-home-promo

Kate Santich | </SPAN>Sentinel Staff Writer

(Kate has written the most beautiful and heart wrenching account of the aftermath since

Jennifer was kidnapped. I hope everyone takes the time to read it. ~drumstick~)

Below are more stories where Jennifer’s case has recently been in the news.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061211/NEWS02/612110335/1070

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/1/20/the_search_for_jennifer.html

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-falsehope1807jan18,0,365942.story?coll=sfla-news-florida

“For months after his daughter disappeared in January 2006, Drew Kesse stood on Orlando street corners holding pictures of Jennifer, 24. He and his wife, Joyce, will be out there again next week with the knowledge that "miracles do happen," Drew Kesse said, referring to the Missouri case.

"The most important thing I have seen come out [of the Missouri case] is that someone who has been taken can be walking our streets," said Drew Kesse, 49. "We need to keep a look out for Jennifer -- that's why we continue to keep her face out there as much as possible. Someone could possibly see her and identify her."

http://www.wesh.com/news/10785791/detail.html

“The Kesse family of Orlando has said several times that they will never stop looking for their daughter, Jennifer, who's been missing for nearly a year. The Kesses often referred to Elizabeth Smart, who was reunited with her family nine months after being abducted from her bedroom.”

Still hoping L.E. knows more than they have let on and will yet break this case.
Sometimes it just takes a long time.

My thoughts and prayers to Jennifer and her loved ones on this one year anniversary.

This is truly baffling. Just breaks my heart.

Hey all ...

As anticipated - there is much publicity in our local media surrounding the 1 year anniversary of Jennifer's bizarre disappearance (Abduction).

Thank you, Drumstick, for taking the time and care to post some of the pertinent details of today's Kesse oriented events from the Jennifer Kesse family website here on this WS thread. Much appreciated!

I'm leaving home shortly to attend the 5 pm service for Jenn in the beautiful Marie Williams Chapel at the 1st Baptist Church of Orlando as soon as I hit the submit button. My next door neighbor is a retired news anchor from Local 6 (WKMG-TV) and has asked me to join her since she knew of my deep interest & concern about this extremely sad & baffling case.

Continued prayers for Jenn and her absolutely amazing family during this most difficult journey to finding their beloved daughter/sister ...

Time to leave ...

Later .. 13th Juror

Thank you 13th Juror for your kindness ...

We all want Jennifer to be found and hopefully keeping her story out there in the public eye, that one person who "knows" will be moved to make the call.

Tip line 1-407-772-2162 or 1-800-423-8744

~

I still can't believe that it's been a year already and still no good leads on what may have happened to Jennifer. My thoughts and prayers for her family and that LE does get a break that will lead to finding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46