733 users online (70 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

DE - I-495 in Wilmington - Black Female, 30-40, Dec 2006 - Aprille King, 42

(CBS 3) WILMINGTON Delaware State Police are seeking to identify the body of a female found inside a trash bag near Interstate 495 Wednesday.

Investigators said the victim is a black female, 30-40-years-old, approximately 5’7” and 160 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, zippered sweatshirt over a pink sweater.

Police said the victim had braces on both her top and bottom teeth and had a tattoo on her right shoulder of a red flower with the word “George” written underneath.

more at link ,...................
    http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_361124050.html

Quote Originally Posted by opme
    (CBS 3) WILMINGTON Delaware State Police are seeking to identify the body of a female found inside a trash bag near Interstate 495 Wednesday.

Investigators said the victim is a black female, 30-40-years-old, approximately 5’7” and 160 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, zippered sweatshirt over a pink sweater.

Police said the victim had braces on both her top and bottom teeth and had a tattoo on her right shoulder of a red flower with the word “George” written underneath.

more at link ,...................
    http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_361124050.html
    With a tattoo and braces I'm sure it won't be difficult to identify her.

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama

Another person thrown out just like a piece of garbage. I guess whoever did it expected her to be found as they didn't try to hide her that well. Now I wonder who "George" is and if that name will lead LE to her killer.

I feel for Aprille and her family. I wonder where she worked (TastyKake?). TV reports suggested she may have worked at TastyKake; however, TastyKake said they could not verify it. I wonder how long she had been dead before she was found. I wonder if she had previously been reported missing. If so, who reported her missing? If not, why not? I wonder who reportedly saw her last. Overall there was initially not much info given out.

Since we do not know the cause of death, and we know little else about her I cannot speculate about what happened. If anyone hears any more about Aprille please post. Thanks sleuthers.

Relatives mourn woman whose body was discovered along highway
    PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Relatives of a city woman whose body was found along a Delaware highway are trying to cope with the discovery.

‘‘We aren’t doing well at all,’’ Kandyce King, a daughter of the victim, said Monday.

The body of Aprille King, 42, of the city’s Germantown section, was stuffed in a garbage bag and left along the northbound lanes of Interstate 495 near Wilmington. Trash collectors retrieved the body on Dec. 27.

Delaware State Police are investigating.

Aprille King also had a 22-year-old son and 12-year-old daughter.

More at link:
    http://www.altoonamirror.com/oniWire...&category=News

have they spoken with "george" yet?? wonder what his alibi is....