Laci "Peterson" Rocha's Headstone.

Hannalyssa

Reaction score
I have had the honor of visiting Laci & Connor's Grave a few times and I would like to just let all of you who are wondering about her headstone, that Yes, they do have one, And that the head stone reads "Laci Denise Rocha" & the other side just say's "Connor". It is a very beautiful headstone and I thank god and The Rocha family for not labeling those 2 angels as "Peterson's". Have a great day to all.

cappuccina said:
...headstone...You can also leave "flowers" and a note if you wish...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pis&GRid=7366075&PIgrid=7366075&PIcrid=7867&PIpi=4225154&

Requiescat in pace sweet Laci and Connor...
Beautiful headstone. :(

Pie Jesu, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona eis requiem
Agnus dei, dona eis requiem sempiternam

For those who can't understand latin :)

Merciful Jesus who takes away the sins of the world, grant them rest
Lamb of God, grant them everlasting rest

Sami

I have this picture also.. Thank you for sending it though. Im so happy that laci is forever a rocha and they didnt give connor the peterson last name. As far as im concerned conner should of been a rocha too. ;)

Quick question, folks. Do you think anyone from the "P's" has visited Laci & Conner's grave?

Quick question, folks. Do you think anyone from the "P's" has visited Laci & Conner's grave?

Absolutely not, they could care less... Snot wouldn't be in trouble if it weren't for Laci, it's all her fault.

Beautiful headstone, thanks for sharing.

If the one Peterson son that was excumicated from the family is in the area ever, he might visit. Mark I think it was.

Absolutely not, they could care less... Snot wouldn't be in trouble if it weren't for Laci, it's all her fault.

Beautiful headstone, thanks for sharing.

If the one Peterson son that was excumicated from the family is in the area ever, he might visit. Mark I think it was.

Ann Bird would probaby visit as well.

----------------
No I dont think so.They are no doubt angry with Laci and Conner,after all its their fault scotty boy is in prison!

I forgot about Ann Bryd and Mark.Yes they probably would visit.They are normal.

I just wanted to update this thread with the correct link for the Find A Grave Headstone
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...ci&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSob=n&GRid=7357179&

So beautiful was Laci, and so tragically unfair that she was taken. Another beautiful soul taken at Christmas Time

May he ROT IN HELL for what he did :(

Thanks for posting this Jane. I've seen it before, but it's been awhile. I am so glad they only put Rocha on the gravestone. Exactly as it should be.

A judge on Friday ruled that hundreds of additional document pages be included in a court clerk's transcript of Scott Peterson's murder trial.

Appellate attorneys for the convicted Modesto murderer asked for the hearing to "complete, settle and correct" the court record.

They requested such documents as jurors' notes to the judge and juror questionnaires, wiretap and other search warrants and sealed courtroom exhibits be included in the special booklet form.

The extensive trial record includes more than 30,000 pages of documents, and the appeals process could take years, court officials said.

"It's important to do this right," Superior Court Judge Scott Steffen said.

Peterson was not transferred from San Quentin State Prison to Stanislaus County Superior Court for Friday's hearing.

Peterson, 38, arrived on death row in March 2005 after being found guilty of murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Conner, in December 2002.

The death sentence levied against Peterson means his case automatically will be appealed to the California Supreme Court.

Thanks to all who posted the link for Laci and Connor's headstone. It is beautiful.

What a beautiful headstone. I'm thankful they were found so that both could rest in peace. I hate to say it, but I don't think an unfound body is ever at rest. Thankfully, Laci and Connor are together forever and always.

Mel

I have had the honor of visiting Laci & Connor's Grave a few times and I would like to just let all of you who are wondering about her headstone, that Yes, they do have one, And that the head stone reads "Laci Denise Rocha" & the other side just say's "Connor". It is a very beautiful headstone and I thank god and The Rocha family for not labeling those 2 angels as "Peterson's". Have a great day to all.
Thanks for letting us know,I seen the movie twice and still cried through it,I was heartbroken for lacy and her baby boy,also her family and friends,I'm glad they got him in the end...RIP Lacey & Connor...*advertiser censored*

For Laci and Connor, just to say I'm thinking of you today...
g0401.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back