1112 users online (215 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

India - Two accused as 18 sets of child remains found, Noida, Dec 2006

link
    NOIDA, India The decomposing bodies of several children were found buried on Friday behind a house outside New Delhi, and a domestic servant confessed to sexually abusing and killing at least seven children, officials said.

The servant, who said he lured the children with the promise of chocolate and sweets, was arrested, said R.K.S. Rathore, police chief for the area. The owner of the house was also arrested, although investigators had not yet determined if he had a direct role in the killings, Rathore said.

As police searched the property in Noida, a township east of the capital, word spread that as many as 38 children had disappeared in the area in the past few years. Parents of the missing children said they had appealed repeatedly to police but their pleas were brushed aside.

Hello Dark Shadows, this is very sad.So many poor, innocent kids. Must be awful for parents wondering where their littlies had gone to and all the time suspecting but no-one listening. Terrible.

Good Lord, that is awful. My prayers to these parents and families.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Police Say 15 Skulls Found at Home of Alleged Child-Killer, Rapist in India

Their disappearances went virtually unnoticed outside this corner of Indian suburbia, and angry relatives of the missing say they also went largely uninvestigated.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    Hello Dark Shadows, this is very sad.So many poor, innocent kids. Must be awful for parents wondering where their littlies had gone to and all the time suspecting but no-one listening. Terrible.
    I agree. This is horrible , why would anyone go around killing innocent children this story is heartbreaking and infuriating at the same time.

I read somewhere the employer liked to sexually assault them, then when he was done the servant beheaded them.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    I read somewhere the employer liked to sexually assault them, then when he was done the servant beheaded them.
    Makes it all the more repugnant and horrific. What a pair of loww ****

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...2/windia02.xml

38 children missing from that area in 2 years.

Investigation finds 5 policemen, two commanders, negligent.

Those poor people whose little kids they were, how shocking.

They are now checking for links to a local doctor. There is a possibility that this could have a connection to the human body parts trade.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6225649.stm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

From January 2015:

http://www.ndtv.com/andhra-pradesh-n...ommuted-734958

Nithari killer Surinder Koli's death sentence has been commuted to life in jail by the Allahabad High Court... Koli, 42, is a self-confessed cannibal found guilty 10 years ago of murdering young women and children at a bungalow near Delhi...

He has already been convicted of five cases of murder, rape and cannibalism while 14 more cases are still pending.

Though his employer Moninder Singh Pandher was also charged with first degree murder in the same case, he was acquitted in 2009.