755 users online (106 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ask Super

Now it's your turn!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Now it's your turn!
    Dave I'll bet most of the posts in SEX Abuse will be gone in the morning, never saw a thread get so off subject,
    THIS IS JUST MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION !DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!

Dear SuperDave,

How did you get to be so super? Was it through some freakish radiation accident? And will you always be SuperDave or will you be able to be upgraded or promoted to, like, MegaSuperDave or MegaBionicSuperDave?

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me
    Dear SuperDave,

How did you get to be so super? Was it through some freakish radiation accident? And will you always be SuperDave or will you be able to be upgraded or promoted to, like, MegaSuperDave or MegaBionicSuperDave?

-Tea
    Well you see there is Dave.... and there is SuperDave. The difference is in the thickness :-)
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Cool

So like Biggie Sized?!

I have so few that I admire, but somehow SD has added himself into my mix! Now, I just wish that I could think of a question that he hasn't answered already!

Happy New Year, Man!

Now it's your turn!
    SuperDave....why do intruders shed degraded DNA?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Are you Steve Thomas?

Now it's your turn!
    It is kind of sad to say, but it is true I will not see you any more until next year. Don't forget that Monday is New Year's day. Until then try to be content and as happy as possible. You might help someone else, and I don't have to tell you to smile. I know all of you well enough to know that you will. Happy New Year to you & thanks for being SUPER DAVE!!
    THIS IS JUST MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION !DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!

I owe it all to clean living. No foreseeable upgrades.

SuperDave....why do intruders shed degraded DNA?
    They don't. In all fairness, it would make sense if JB's DNA had been in the same shape, but it wasn't.

Are you Steve Thomas?
    I wish I had a nickel for every time I've been asked that one! Sorry to disappoint, but I am not, nor have I ever been him.

Thanks for the praise folks. But anyone can ask me anything. I only stipulate that it be in a civil manner. That's all I ask, but I stand firm on it.

SuperDave: How can the father of a kidnapped child looking for clues, who is being monitored by the kidnappers by the way, come to a confident conclusion a strange van he spies in the alleyway is not the monitoring kidnappers van?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Hell of a thing! I'd be charging up to the first cop I saw to tell all I knew!

SuperDave- why are people still talking about John Mark Karr being involved in JonBenets death, when its so obvious hes just a kook??
    I mean he had an alibi, no dna match ..

Possibility: because he's a lot closer to the "child-killer" stereotype. I'll admit that. That, and there are a HELL of a lot of people who just can't stand being wrong, especially when they put so much effort into futility.

Possibility: because he's a lot closer to the "child-killer" stereotype. I'll admit that. That, and there are a HELL of a lot of people who just can't stand being wrong, especially when they put so much effort into futility.
    Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Well you see there is Dave.... and there is SuperDave. The difference is in the thickness :-)
    Jayelles, would you please post a link that backs up that statement? You know the rules.

j/k!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast