Ask Super

Dear SuperDave,

How did you get to be so super? Was it through some freakish radiation accident? And will you always be SuperDave or will you be able to be upgraded or promoted to, like, MegaSuperDave or MegaBionicSuperDave?

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
Dear SuperDave,

How did you get to be so super? Was it through some freakish radiation accident? And will you always be SuperDave or will you be able to be upgraded or promoted to, like, MegaSuperDave or MegaBionicSuperDave?

-Tea
Well you see there is Dave.... and there is SuperDave. The difference is in the thickness :)

So like Biggie Sized?! :innocent:

I have so few that I admire, but somehow SD has added himself into my mix! Now, I just wish that I could think of a question that he hasn't answered already!

Happy New Year, Man!

SuperDave said:
Now it's your turn!
It is kind of sad to say, but it is true I will not see you any more until next year. Don't forget that Monday is New Year's day. Until then try to be content and as happy as possible. You might help someone else, and I don't have to tell you to smile. I know all of you well enough to know that you will. Happy New Year to you & thanks for being SUPER DAVE!!

I owe it all to clean living. No foreseeable upgrades.

SuperDave....why do intruders shed degraded DNA?

They don't. In all fairness, it would make sense if JB's DNA had been in the same shape, but it wasn't.

Are you Steve Thomas?

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've been asked that one! Sorry to disappoint, but I am not, nor have I ever been him.

Thanks for the praise folks. But anyone can ask me anything. I only stipulate that it be in a civil manner. That's all I ask, but I stand firm on it.

SuperDave: How can the father of a kidnapped child looking for clues, who is being monitored by the kidnappers by the way, come to a confident conclusion a strange van he spies in the alleyway is not the monitoring kidnappers van?

Hell of a thing! I'd be charging up to the first cop I saw to tell all I knew!

SuperDave- why are people still talking about John Mark Karr being involved in JonBenets death, when its so obvious hes just a kook??
I mean he had an alibi, no dna match ..:banghead:

Possibility: because he's a lot closer to the "child-killer" stereotype. I'll admit that. That, and there are a HELL of a lot of people who just can't stand being wrong, especially when they put so much effort into futility.

SuperDave said:
Possibility: because he's a lot closer to the "child-killer" stereotype. I'll admit that. That, and there are a HELL of a lot of people who just can't stand being wrong, especially when they put so much effort into futility.
Happy New Year!:D

Jayelles said:
Well you see there is Dave.... and there is SuperDave. The difference is in the thickness :)
Jayelles, would you please post a link that backs up that statement? You know the rules.

j/k!!!
23.gif

Happy New Year Everyone!!

L L & S said:
Jayelles, would you please post a link that backs up that statement? You know the rules.

j/k!!!
23.gif

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Happy Hogmanay to you too :)

Actually, it was a bad joke which will probably mean nothing to 99% of the posters here. "The difference is in the thickness" was a catchphrase from an advertisement here!

Jayelles said:
Happy Hogmanay to you too :)

Actually, it was a bad joke which will probably mean nothing to 99% of the posters here. "The difference is in the thickness" was a catchphrase from an advertisement here!
Well, I can tell you that when I read that, that is NOT where my mind led... then my next thought was "to heck with a link, I want pictures!!!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dear Dave:

Who do you suppose was the first person to think "That cow over there has
those thing'ies hanging down. Think I'll pull on 'em and drink whatever
comes out" ?

poco said:
Dear Dave:

Who do you suppose was the first person to think "That cow over there has
those thing'ies hanging down. Think I'll pull on 'em and drink whatever
comes out" ?
Or how about the guy who saw that white roundish thing come out of a chicken's butt, and thought "Hmmm... let's crack that open and see what it tastes like"??

Happy New Year Dave! I have a question for you. How many tubes of chapstick do you think old Lizard Tongue John Ramsey uses per day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back