Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on September 26, 1979 in Tiburon, Marin County, California.
- Cause of Death was a Cranial Gunshot wound.
- Date of death was September 26, 1979
- Estimated age: 18 - 22 years old (1957-1961)
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 125 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown or blonde shoulder length, wavy hair; blue eyes. Red nail polish on fingers and toes (old application).
- Dentals: Available. Prominent protruding upper incisors, open anterior bite. Unrestored teeth with no fillings. Possible a tongue thruster.
- Clothing: Black knit blouse; short sleeved, beige pants (size 9) with red and blue piping on back pockets, Pentimento brand. Size 6, blue bikini panties with flowers. High heeled wooden soled shoes size 8.
- DNA: Available
The victim fully clothed on a beach near Blackie's Pasture in Tiburon, CA on September 26, 1979. She had been beaten, was stabbed 15 times in the chest with an something similar to an ice pick and set on fire, then shot in back of the head. Her face was burned beyond recognition.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Marin County Coroner's Office
Coroner Ken Holmes
Tiburon Police Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 79-233
NCIC Number: U-771485289
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
The Marin Independent Journal
Western Project - Arne Svensen - Images