GUILTY MD - Chidiebere Ochulo, 36, murdered in her Burtonsville home, 1 Jan 2007

Emmie

Reaction score
It sounds like the father murdered the mother and took the three children, age 4, 6, and 8...

link

How terribly sad.

I hope those little ones are okay. They are beautiful and look so sweet.
Bless them.

Thank-you for posting the article Emmie.

News reports state that he may be driving a blue Honda Civic, possibly with a Maryland license plate number MKZ-237.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I got a cancel for the Amber Alert on my cell...hopefully that means they have been found but not sure....

nice. will they award him custody like OJ?

Amber Alert cancelled for 3 Maryland Children
Posted: Monday January 1, 2007: 9:15 AM CST
Updated: Monday January 1, 2007: 6:04 PM CST

The Maryland State Police and the Montgomery Police Department cancelled the Amber Alert after the children were recovered safe. The suspect is in custody.

Those poor children, makes me want to cry thinking of them with no mother.I hope that they have grandparents that will love them and they don't end up in the system.

Hi Chocoliving,:)
Is he in federal custody? He would be if he took them across state lines.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I am so glad to hear that the children are safe, and that the suspect is in custody. Gosh I hope there is a loving, stable family member (s) whom the children know and trust where they go now to live. I hope those poor little ones receive the best possible counseling to help them through such an aweful set of events.

From November 2007:

http://www.gazette.net/stories/111507/prinnew173840_32383.shtml

Kelechi C. Emeruwa, 42, was found guilty of first-degree murder and three counts of second-degree assault following a six-day trial in Montgomery County Circuit Court. He faces a maximum of life in prison without parole when he is sentenced March 28, according to a news release from the state’s attorney’s office.

Couldn't find anything on sentencing and Maryland DOC doesn't provide that info online.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back