774 users online (100 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fleet White's Suspicions

However, Fleet White, a close friend of JonBenetís father, still hasnít been confident enough with the integrity of the investigation to fully explain his suspicions

The above was written by Chuck Green. I know very little about Fleet White except that he was fingered by the Ramseys and also he and his wife wanted a separate prosecutor, etc., etc.

Does anyone know or have they read anything that he has said regarding his suspicions? Much appreciated. Solace

Hiya, Solace, how have you been? How's our good buddy breezy? Is she still around?

Funny you'd bring up FW and his suspicions. This may not be what you're looking for, but I was reading this excerpt of PMPT just this morning.

hb, page 65

What Patsy's sister Polly noticed at her parents' home was that Fleet White was quarreling angriliy with her brother-in-law John. Patsy was standing to one side of them while Fleet hovered over John, telling him he had to go back to Boulder and help the police. It was wrong for him to hire his own investigators and criminal attorneys, said Fleet. His job was to cooperate with the police, not stonewall them. John's face reddened. It was obvious he was embarrassed to have this conversation in front of his wife and family. But Fleet kept at him. What was this he'd heard about John contacting CNN for an interview? His daughter had just been buried! How could Patsy and John even think about going on television? Even if they wanted to respond to rumors that were going around, a TV appearance was unthinkable. By that point, Fleet had his hands at john's face, but John wasn't saying much. Then the room fell silent. The two friends separated, knowing they would never speak to each other again.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter
    Hiya, Solace, how have you been? How's our good buddy breezy? Is she still around?

Funny you'd bring up FW and his suspicions. This may not be what you're looking for, but I was reading this excerpt of PMPT just this morning.

hb, page 65

What Patsy's sister Polly noticed at her parents' home was that Fleet White was quarreling angriliy with her brother-in-law John. Patsy was standing to one side of them while Fleet hovered over John, telling him he had to go back to Boulder and help the police. It was wrong for him to hire his own investigators and criminal attorneys, said Fleet. His job was to cooperate with the police, not stonewall them. John's face reddened. It was obvious he was embarrassed to have this conversation in front of his wife and family. But Fleet kept at him. What was this he'd heard about John contacting CNN for an interview? His daughter had just been buried! How could Patsy and John even think about going on television? Even if they wanted to respond to rumors that were going around, a TV appearance was unthinkable. By that point, Fleet had his hands at john's face, but John wasn't saying much. Then the room fell silent. The two friends separated, knowing they would never speak to each other again.
    Hi NP, I am fine and you sound great. Breezy has vanished. The Board on A&E is pretty much done until something else happens, I guess. The article I mentioned gives the impression that Fleet White believed something strongly and I would like to know if anyone knows what he feels. I know that he and John had a falling out after Fleet confronted him at the wake for Jon Benet. I read John's account of Fleet White as being one who overreacts and sort of a parasite. But of course, this is John who says this sort of thing and then is asked why he and Fleet are not friends and John responds "I have no idea why".

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Fleet White believed the Ramseys were guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    Hi NP, I am fine and you sound great. Breezy has vanished. The Board on A&E is pretty much done until something else happens, I guess. The article I mentioned gives the impression that Fleet White believed something strongly and I would like to know if anyone knows what he feels. I know that he and John had a falling out after Fleet confronted him at the wake for Jon Benet. I read John's account of Fleet White as being one who overreacts and sort of a parasite. But of course, this is John who says this sort of thing and then is asked why he and Fleet are not friends and John responds "I have no idea why".

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Fleet White believed the Ramseys were guilty.
    I just read his letter of 1998 and I have my answer. Thank you.

Well now there ya go taking away all my fun I was about to point you to the letters. Thanks CK

Where have you guys found the letter??? , Ive never seen that. That would be very interesting to read.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares
    Well now there ya go taking away all my fun I was about to point you to the letters. Thanks CK
    Hi Colorado,

Nice to read you again. Have a great New Year!!!

Solace or coloradokares, can you post a link to that letter? I've not heard about it and would like it for my growing double amateur case file. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    Where have you guys found the letter??? , Ive never seen that. That would be very interesting to read.
    http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenetdocs.htm

Here you go these are the two Fleet White letters amongst other things. Keep Scrolling down. There were also a series of open letters they wrote to the people of Boulder. I have a link somewhere to those if you'd like. I think its been a long time since I read those. .....if you want I'll search it out as well

CK.

Here you go these are the two Fleet White letters amongst other things. Keep Scrolling down. There were also a series of open letters they wrote to the people of Boulder. I have a link somewhere to those if you'd like. I think its been a long time since I read those. .....if you want I'll search it out as well

CK.
    Thank you coloradokares. That was very interesting.

Hi Colorado,

Nice to read you again. Have a great New Year!!!
    You too Solace. Where you been anyhow. Enjoying Family....like I should have been....

You too Solace. Where you been anyhow. Enjoying Family....like I should have been....
    I have been around, but its has been very busy. Your posts are always very informative. Love reading them.

CK.
    Thank you ck. Very interesting letters. If you come across the additional letters can you post a link? If you are not sure where they are and don't have time to search I understand. Just whenever you come across them in the future.

Has the deposition from either of the Whites or Fernie's ever been made public? I would be interested in hearing their account upon the arrival to the Ramsey home that morning.

CK.
    Thanks a million for the link,
    THIS IS JUST MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION !DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE !!

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    Thank you ck. Very interesting letters. If you come across the additional letters can you post a link? If you are not sure where they are and don't have time to search I understand. Just whenever you come across them in the future.

Has the deposition from either of the Whites or Fernie's ever been made public? I would be interested in hearing their account upon the arrival to the Ramsey home that morning.
    I would actually pay money to read their depositions!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast