Fleet White's Suspicions

Solace

Reaction score
However, Fleet White, a close friend of JonBenet’s father, still hasn’t been confident enough with the integrity of the investigation to fully explain his suspicions

The above was written by Chuck Green. I know very little about Fleet White except that he was fingered by the Ramseys and also he and his wife wanted a separate prosecutor, etc., etc.

Does anyone know or have they read anything that he has said regarding his suspicions? Much appreciated. Solace

Hiya, Solace, how have you been? How's our good buddy breezy? Is she still around?

Funny you'd bring up FW and his suspicions. This may not be what you're looking for, but I was reading this excerpt of PMPT just this morning.

hb, page 65

What Patsy's sister Polly noticed at her parents' home was that Fleet White was quarreling angriliy with her brother-in-law John. Patsy was standing to one side of them while Fleet hovered over John, telling him he had to go back to Boulder and help the police. It was wrong for him to hire his own investigators and criminal attorneys, said Fleet. His job was to cooperate with the police, not stonewall them. John's face reddened. It was obvious he was embarrassed to have this conversation in front of his wife and family. But Fleet kept at him. What was this he'd heard about John contacting CNN for an interview? His daughter had just been buried! How could Patsy and John even think about going on television? Even if they wanted to respond to rumors that were going around, a TV appearance was unthinkable. By that point, Fleet had his hands at john's face, but John wasn't saying much. Then the room fell silent. The two friends separated, knowing they would never speak to each other again.

Nuisanceposter said:
Hiya, Solace, how have you been? How's our good buddy breezy? Is she still around?

Funny you'd bring up FW and his suspicions. This may not be what you're looking for, but I was reading this excerpt of PMPT just this morning.

hb, page 65

What Patsy's sister Polly noticed at her parents' home was that Fleet White was quarreling angriliy with her brother-in-law John. Patsy was standing to one side of them while Fleet hovered over John, telling him he had to go back to Boulder and help the police. It was wrong for him to hire his own investigators and criminal attorneys, said Fleet. His job was to cooperate with the police, not stonewall them. John's face reddened. It was obvious he was embarrassed to have this conversation in front of his wife and family. But Fleet kept at him. What was this he'd heard about John contacting CNN for an interview? His daughter had just been buried! How could Patsy and John even think about going on television? Even if they wanted to respond to rumors that were going around, a TV appearance was unthinkable. By that point, Fleet had his hands at john's face, but John wasn't saying much. Then the room fell silent. The two friends separated, knowing they would never speak to each other again.
Hi NP, I am fine and you sound great. Breezy has vanished. The Board on A&E is pretty much done until something else happens, I guess. The article I mentioned gives the impression that Fleet White believed something strongly and I would like to know if anyone knows what he feels. I know that he and John had a falling out after Fleet confronted him at the wake for Jon Benet. I read John's account of Fleet White as being one who overreacts and sort of a parasite. But of course, this is John who says this sort of thing and then is asked why he and Fleet are not friends and John responds "I have no idea why".

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Fleet White believed the Ramseys were guilty.:D

Solace said:
Hi NP, I am fine and you sound great. Breezy has vanished. The Board on A&E is pretty much done until something else happens, I guess. The article I mentioned gives the impression that Fleet White believed something strongly and I would like to know if anyone knows what he feels. I know that he and John had a falling out after Fleet confronted him at the wake for Jon Benet. I read John's account of Fleet White as being one who overreacts and sort of a parasite. But of course, this is John who says this sort of thing and then is asked why he and Fleet are not friends and John responds "I have no idea why".

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Fleet White believed the Ramseys were guilty.:D
I just read his letter of 1998 and I have my answer. Thank you.

Solace said:
Well now there ya go taking away all my fun I was about to point you to the letters. Thanks CK

Where have you guys found the letter??? , Ive never seen that. That would be very interesting to read.

coloradokares said:
Well now there ya go taking away all my fun I was about to point you to the letters. Thanks CK
Hi Colorado,

Nice to read you again. Have a great New Year!!!

Solace said:
Solace or coloradokares, can you post a link to that letter? I've not heard about it and would like it for my growing double amateur case file. Thanks much.

cynpat2000 said:
Where have you guys found the letter??? , Ive never seen that. That would be very interesting to read.
http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenetdocs.htm

Here you go these are the two Fleet White letters amongst other things. Keep Scrolling down. There were also a series of open letters they wrote to the people of Boulder. I have a link somewhere to those if you'd like. I think its been a long time since I read those. .....if you want I'll search it out as well

CK.

coloradokares said:

Here you go these are the two Fleet White letters amongst other things. Keep Scrolling down. There were also a series of open letters they wrote to the people of Boulder. I have a link somewhere to those if you'd like. I think its been a long time since I read those. .....if you want I'll search it out as well

CK.
Thank you coloradokares. That was very interesting.

Solace said:
Hi Colorado,

Nice to read you again. Have a great New Year!!!
You too Solace. Where you been anyhow. Enjoying Family....like I should have been....:doh:

coloradokares said:
You too Solace. Where you been anyhow. Enjoying Family....like I should have been....:doh:
I have been around, but its has been very busy. Your posts are always very informative. Love reading them. :cool:

coloradokares said:

CK.
Thank you ck. Very interesting letters. If you come across the additional letters can you post a link? If you are not sure where they are and don't have time to search I understand. Just whenever you come across them in the future.

Has the deposition from either of the Whites or Fernie's ever been made public? I would be interested in hearing their account upon the arrival to the Ramsey home that morning.

coloradokares said:

CK.
Thanks a million for the link,

LionRun said:
Thank you ck. Very interesting letters. If you come across the additional letters can you post a link? If you are not sure where they are and don't have time to search I understand. Just whenever you come across them in the future.

Has the deposition from either of the Whites or Fernie's ever been made public? I would be interested in hearing their account upon the arrival to the Ramsey home that morning.
I would actually pay money to read their depositions!!!!!

coloradokares said:
throw my name in the hat for donations to that worthy cause.
LOL!!!! I REALLY, REALLY wish that they would write a book!!!! Maybe their depostions could be one of the chapters!!! It would be a best seller..

Ames said:
LOL!!!! I REALLY, REALLY wish that they would write a book!!!! Maybe their depostions could be one of the chapters!!! It would be a best seller..
I really honestly believe that Fleet and Priscilla White have far to much love and care in their hearts for JonBenet to wish to profit from her death. It is my humble opinion they are as you have seen very skeptical of the prosecutorial branch that holds the cards in the murder of JonBenet. I believe when things come out of the DA's hands and to into the hands of an independent prosecutorial venue. Such as special prosecutor and if the matter goes to a courtroom and its one that Fleet and Priscilla KNOW mean to do right by JonBenet and see to it that Justice will be done, they will be there with bells on. They will tell all they know and all they suspect all that they saw and heard and will lay it out with dignity and integrity and respect for JonBenet. I believe that. That is my opinion. Nothing Fleet or Priscilla have done from day one forward in my opinion was suspect in any way . Fleet tried to get John to come back and cooperate in the murder investigation. Steadfastly they have supported getting this matter out of the hands of the DA's office that proved they had no intent to prosecute. In my opinion if John and Patsy Ramsey had acted in any way with the caring and integrity that Fleet White did ....they would not have been suspects in the murder of their own daughter. That is only my opinion. I leave it in the hands of Fleet and Priscilla to prove who they are one day . It will take change in Boulder for them to have that opportunity. Fleet and Priscilla White are not alone in their desire to see a special prosecutor appointed and justice be done for JonBenet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back