843 users online (124 members and 719 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Nick Lachey Getting Married.....

http://www.exposay.com/lachey-wants-...rriage/v/6982/ I know that there are better things to talk about, lol....I was surprised though to read this. I wish him the best, I always felt bad for him when him and Jessica divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    http://www.exposay.com/lachey-wants-...rriage/v/6982/ I know that there are better things to talk about, lol....I was surprised though to read this. I wish him the best, I always felt bad for him when him and Jessica divorced.
    Not exactly an official announcement. It's nice he would tell her the news himself. Not surprised if JS took it badly. I thought she gave up too soon.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Not exactly an official announcement. It's nice he would tell her the news himself. Not surprised if JS took it badly. I thought she gave up too soon.
    I thought she did too, JMO......I dont know, I think people are very quick to give up early these days. Of course we dont know what goes on behind closed doors.

I thought she did too, JMO......I dont know, I think people are very quick to give up early these days. Of course we dont know what goes on behind closed doors.
    You are so right about that! But he could at least let the ink dry from the divorce papers first.. You have to wonder how "sacred" vows are nowdays with people getting into and out of marriages so quick.

Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    You are so right about that! But he could at least let the ink dry from the divorce papers first.. You have to wonder how "sacred" vows are nowdays with people getting into and out of marriages so quick.
    I agree. It is really sad. I am told that I am too "old school". I think once you take a vow its for life unless of course there is abuse and cheating and all that crap is going on. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    Heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married. They don't take it seriously enough and thereby cheapen the sacred nature of the institution.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova
    Heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married. They don't take it seriously enough and thereby cheapen the sacred nature of the institution.
    Leave it to you Nova. Happy new Year.

I agree. It is really sad. I am told that I am too "old school". I think once you take a vow its for life unless of course there is abuse and cheating and all that crap is going on. JMO
    Well michelle, in their case I think both were cause for the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    Well michelle, in their case I think both were cause for the divorce.
    It seemed to me from what I read he did not want one she did. Who knows what happened.

You funny!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    Leave it to you Nova. Happy new Year.
    Just sayin'.

Happy New Year to you and Sandra.

Just sayin'.

Happy New Year to you and Sandra.
    heeheee

You might be right Nova!!!

Hey, let's all turn gay and protest the ban on gay marriages!! LOL

Perhaps, that is what he whispered into her ear at Times Square. You could tell that she was really surprised and touched with what he whispered. He is a handsome guy. I don't know how successful he is. However, I really think that he would make a good husband. I always liked him better than Jessica. I think that she still has growing up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Perhaps, that is what he whispered into her ear at Times Square. You could tell that she was really surprised and touched with what he whispered. He is a handsome guy. I don't know how successful he is. However, I really think that he would make a good husband. I always liked him better than Jessica. I think that she still has growing up to do.
    I agree with you on the whole post.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast