Nick Lachey Getting Married.....

ljwf22 said:
Not exactly an official announcement. It's nice he would tell her the news himself. Not surprised if JS took it badly. I thought she gave up too soon.
I thought she did too, JMO......I dont know, I think people are very quick to give up early these days. Of course we dont know what goes on behind closed doors.

michelle said:
I thought she did too, JMO......I dont know, I think people are very quick to give up early these days. Of course we dont know what goes on behind closed doors.
You are so right about that! But he could at least let the ink dry from the divorce papers first.. You have to wonder how "sacred" vows are nowdays with people getting into and out of marriages so quick.

czechmate7 said:
You are so right about that! But he could at least let the ink dry from the divorce papers first.. You have to wonder how "sacred" vows are nowdays with people getting into and out of marriages so quick.
I agree. It is really sad. I am told that I am too "old school". I think once you take a vow its for life unless of course there is abuse and cheating and all that crap is going on. JMO

czechmate7 said:

Heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married. They don't take it seriously enough and thereby cheapen the sacred nature of the institution.

Nova said:
Heterosexuals shouldn't be allowed to get married. They don't take it seriously enough and thereby cheapen the sacred nature of the institution.
Leave it to you Nova. Happy new Year.

michelle said:
I agree. It is really sad. I am told that I am too "old school". I think once you take a vow its for life unless of course there is abuse and cheating and all that crap is going on. JMO
Well michelle, in their case I think both were cause for the divorce.

Tom'sGirl said:
Well michelle, in their case I think both were cause for the divorce.
It seemed to me from what I read he did not want one she did. Who knows what happened.

:laugh: :laugh:
Nova said:
You funny! :crazy:

JBean said:
Leave it to you Nova. Happy new Year.

Just sayin'.

Happy New Year to you and Sandra.

Nova said:
You might be right Nova!!!

Hey, let's all turn gay and protest the ban on gay marriages!! LOL :dance:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Perhaps, that is what he whispered into her ear at Times Square. You could tell that she was really surprised and touched with what he whispered. He is a handsome guy. I don't know how successful he is. However, I really think that he would make a good husband. I always liked him better than Jessica. I think that she still has growing up to do.

nanandjim said:
Perhaps, that is what he whispered into her ear at Times Square. You could tell that she was really surprised and touched with what he whispered. He is a handsome guy. I don't know how successful he is. However, I really think that he would make a good husband. I always liked him better than Jessica. I think that she still has growing up to do.
I agree with you on the whole post.

Happy New Year, Nova!

:laugh: :laugh:
Nova said:

nanandjim said:
My sister went to high school with Vanessa Minnillo, Lachey's perhaps intended betrotherd.

southcitymom said:
My sister went to high school with Vanessa Minnillo, Lachey's perhaps intended betrotherd.

Are you going to give the scoop on the type of person she is??

Nova said:
Yeah, I love it when the argument against gay marriage is 'they chepen the act of marriage'. No, I think we heteros are doing that all own our on. The problem is, average america sees the way hollywood acts and thinks it's okay for them to do it. If you live in Hollywood and you make millions and can afford to support the 3 or 4 kids you have with 3 or 4 different hubbies that's one thing, but is you are the average amercian and can't then don't. Pretty simple.

Amraann said:
Are you going to give the scoop on the type of person she is??
Well, my sister was a senior when she was a freshman and didn't hang out with her. She just said she was a pretty cheerleader so I have no idea what she's all about. She seems sweet enough to me...I mean I've never seen pictures of her ladyparts on the internet!! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back