Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    Shadows, can a young lady wear faded blue jeans if she is associated with a blood? Just how exact is it? For example, do all bloods wear jeans that are anything but blue or faded blue? Does the same hold true for the bf or gf of a blood? Thank you, friend

Lion
    Dear LionRun,
    They will wear Levis (red tag), Tommy Hilfiger (red in the tag), FUBU Fat Albert (has red), ect.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

That shirt is probably Tim Duncan's number 21 of the San Antonio Spurs.
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

"Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

Quote Originally Posted by richandfamous
    That shirt is probably Tim Duncan's number 21 of the San Antonio Spurs.
    Hello Richandfamous,
    I looked up Duncan's number. It is #21. If that is the number on the shirt than it would fit. 2+1=3.
    If so maybe the numbers mean the tray that they are in (3). (only speculating if they are gm)

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

I just enlarged the pic on my computer and from what I can see, his left hand is in his pocket and his right hand is holding his weenie...
    maybe it does have some width to it...LOL...sorry couldn't help myself.

Yep, looks that way to me too

bump for Roxanne
    This is Roxanne

This is her b/f Louis Walls (he was the last to see her)

Roxanne has a myspace: Finding Roxanne
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=84543154

This is Lizzy's (mother) myspace dedicated to finding Roxanne;

This is Roxanne's missing poster:

This is an article written about Roxanne with a link to Louis Walls criminal record:
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ori...e_paltauf.html

Please, Let's help Lizzy find Roxanne.

Lizzy, keep your head up girl...these ppl on WS are good at putting pressure on LE and digging up info.

Thumbs up Roxy

Thanks Everyone
    Yall are doing great
    no new news yet
    I feel things are going to change soon

Let's keep an eye on Topix.net forum. It is local to Austin Texas.
    I put a post about Roxanne on there and we might get some hits!
    http://www.topix.net/forum/austin

Check this out: Roxanne on Free Republic
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ba...9/posts?page=6

I would like to ask if Roxanne's leaving behind her cellphone and other items was due to a forced leaving of the motel room.without her belongings.

Maybe she did not have a choice to take the items with her.
    During a heated argument, she very well could have been forced to leave without her phone and other items. or she just left without them in panic to remove herself from the scene.
    I know that when I was last with my ex-husband, I took my son and left behind all of our belongings, including our clothes.and personal effects. My thought was preservation to myself and my son. No personal items at all.

The factors of the last moments in that room determines the "flight or flight" instinct that Roxanne felt at the time. The need for personal effects is overriden by the flight instict and I am sure that Roxanne was either in the self-preservation mode or she was forced to leave without her personal effects.

Were the people in the rooms next to that room at the time and date interviewed?

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Hi Shadows. I don't know if anyone in any adjacent rooms or anywhere near her room were interviewed. I would not be surprised if they were not. From what I have read LE did not even enter the hotel room to take note of how things looked, or look for eveidence of foul play, or to see what she left behind. I don't think they acted fast enough, and instead treated the initial report by Liz as a voluntary missing person's case.

I understand what you are saying about the fight or flight response. She could have left in a hurry feeling the need to leave immediately or because she was angry. But, I wonder, what about after that night? She has not been seen nor heard from by anyone since. She had no money or credit cards. She had nothing with her to start a new life. And, she had family and friends whom she was close to and would not have just left in the dark, not knowing what happened to her.

So, perhaps some horrid, unknown individual took her after she left the hotel room. But, that doesn't fit with the bf's actions and reactions. What has he done to help find her? Even if he doesn't get along well with Roxy's family, what is he and has he done on his own to help find her? Why would he put 7-9 pages of calls on Roxy's cell phone--after she disappeared--several of which were to his ex-girlfriend's cell phone in New Mexico? Did he not think Roxy would be enraged at that?

Roxy left even her shoes behind. How far, on her own would Roxy have gone with no shoes, no money, no purse, no cell phone, and no credit cards? If that were the case I think she would have called(collect) a trusted friend or family member to help her. Why would he be too busy to talk to the police for the first week after Roxy's disappearance?

I would like to believe that she left of her own accord; but, I think that unfortunately she didn't.

Lion

Hi Shadows. I don't know if anyone in any adjacent rooms or anywhere near her room were interviewed. I would not be surprised if they were not. From what I have read LE did not even enter the hotel room to take note of how things looked, or look for eveidence of foul play, or to see what she left behind. I don't think they acted fast enough, and instead treated the initial report by Liz as a voluntary missing person's case.

I understand what you are saying about the fight or flight response. She could have left in a hurry feeling the need to leave immediately or because she was angry. But, I wonder, what about after that night? She has not been seen nor heard from by anyone since. She had no money or credit cards. She had nothing with her to start a new life. And, she had family and friends whom she was close to and would not have just left in the dark, not knowing what happened to her.

So, perhaps some horrid, unknown individual took her after she left the hotel room. But, that doesn't fit with the bf's actions and reactions. What has he done to help find her? Even if he doesn't get along well with Roxy's family, what is he and has he done on his own to help find her? Why would he put 7-9 pages of calls on Roxy's cell phone--after she disappeared--several of which were to his ex-girlfriend's cell phone in New Mexico? Did he not think Roxy would be enraged at that?

Roxy left even her shoes behind. How far, on her own would Roxy have gone with no shoes, no money, no purse, no cell phone, and no credit cards? If that were the case I think she would have called(collect) a trusted friend or family member to help her. Why would he be too busy to talk to the police for the first week after Roxy's disappearance?

I would like to believe that she left of her own accord; but, I think that unfortunately she didn't.

Lion
    Dear LionRun,
    Was there anyone else in the room? If Roxanne did not flee the room, maybe she was taken out of the room incapacitated in some way by one or more.
    It is important to retrive video of area merchants before and after Roxanne's entry to the room. The missing persons flyer of Roxanne indicated that she was wearing sandals/flipflops. What did LE find left behind in the room? What did video show prior to going to the room?

dark_shadows

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    Dear LionRun,
    Was there anyone else in the room? If Roxanne did not flee the room, maybe she was taken out of the room incapacitated in some way by one or more.
    It is important to retrive video of area merchants before and after Roxanne's entry to the room. The missing persons flyer of Roxanne indicated that she was wearing sandals/flipflops. What did LE find left behind in the room? What did video show prior to going to the room?

dark_shadows
    Thank you for pointing that out to me, Shadows. I am trying to find out the true facts concerning whether or not she left with shoes on. Also, I don't think LE ever checked possible tapes from adjacent businesses. I will try to find out.

Lion

Thank you for pointing that out to me, Shadows. I am trying to find out the true facts concerning whether or not she left with shoes on. Also, I don't think LE ever checked possible tapes from adjacent businesses. I will try to find out.

Lion
    Dear LionRun,
    You are truly an Angel.

dark_shadows

Thank you Shadows
    Okay, so according to Walls, Roxy was wearing flip flops--so I was mistaken concerning that. Thank you, I want my facts to be corect. LE never checked the hotel room, and did not ever enter it. There were no video tapes taken for review. A couple of people near the area were questioned with little or no info to offer.

With love and respect,

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    Dear LionRun,
    You are truly an Angel.

dark_shadows

Thank you Shadows
    Okay, so according to Walls, Roxy was wearing flip flops--so I was mistaken concerning that. Thank you, I want my facts to be corect. LE never checked the hotel room, and did not ever enter it. There were no video tapes taken for review. A couple of people near the area were questioned with little or no info to offer.

With love and respect,

Lion
    Dear LionRun,
    We only know what Wall's reported. Her flipflops could very well have been left in the room. LE should have checked the room. Do you know if housekeeping was interviewed? If so, did housekeeping note if the room was cleaned prior to the x leaving?

dark_shadows

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast