Matt Damon IMPERSONATING Matthew McConaughey

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CuYD2cwMbpw

This is great....I saw an interview with Matt on 'inside the actor's studio' and he's a pretty interesting humble guy. I like him a lot. He also does a GREAT Jack Nicholson, one of the very best.

He did drop the BOMB that he is currently filming 'the Bourne Ultimatum'. I can't wait...if you haven't seen the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy yet, do so immediately. Great movies.

Cal

I saw the thread title and thought somebody was revealing my secret fantasies.

Whew!

You got a dirty mind! But I like it, I have the same with Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and Moi. :D

Cal

Nova said:
I saw the thread title and thought somebody was revealing my secret fantasies.

Whew!
Wow, Nova. That's exactly where my mind went too....looks like the title has now been adjusted!

southcitymom said:
Wow, Nova. That's exactly where my mind went too....looks like the title has now been adjusted!

Yeah. Cal can be such a killjoy! But, in fairness, he probably didn't want to read 17 pages of gushing about the boys. LOL.

(For the benefit of future readers, the title of the thread was originally:

"Matt Damon DOING Matthew McConaughey"

and that's what my post above referred to.)

calus_3 said:
You got a dirty mind! But I like it, I have the same with Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and Moi. :D

Cal

Oh, I have that fantasy, too. But in mine, we're singing a trio. (And Shania and Faith pretend I can sing.)

Nova said:
Oh, I have that fantasy, too.

In the immotal words of Mike Myers as Austin Powers....Yeah BABY YEAH! :D

I love being able to edit! :D

Cal

Thanks for posting, that was so good :D
MM is a doll, I watched the follow-up interview that was there for his reaction.

Matthew McConaughey is stunning in person. A few years ago he use to come hre with Sandra Bulloch. We use to see him running on the beach. One night we went out to eat at Tangos and I had to pretend not to stare at him at the next table.
Now Sandra brings Jesse James and he isnt much to look at on the beach lol. Jesse James isnt a southern boy and dosent like the humidity and skeeters from what I hear. Kind of a wienie for acting such a tuff guy.

I think Matt Damon is a very talented actor and director.

Matthew is quite a character -played bongo drums naked; neighbors called etc.

Poor guy had to sell his house and a move LOL. He'll never get over that publicity.

I think he LOVES that publicity! :D

He has to cut that hair though....he's just gotta. He looks like Kerry Von Erich from the old wrestling shows on TBS.

Cal

tybee204 said:
Matthew McConaughey is stunning in person. A few years ago he use to come hre with Sandra Bulloch. We use to see him running on the beach. One night we went out to eat at Tangos and I had to pretend not to stare at him at the next table.
Now Sandra brings Jesse James and he isnt much to look at on the beach lol. Jesse James isnt a southern boy and dosent like the humidity and skeeters from what I hear. Kind of a wienie for acting such a tuff guy.
Money will do that to you.

calus_3 said:
He has to cut that hair though....he's just gotta. He looks like Kerry Von Erich from the old wrestling shows on TBS.

Cal
NOOOO! He should NOT cut his hair! It's gorgeous :innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member