let the conspiracy begin!

Maybe he's hanging out with Elvis, Andy Kaufman and Jim Morrison....:waitasec:

czechmate7 said:
Maybe he's hanging out with Elvis, Andy Kaufman and Jim Morrison....:waitasec:
"hanging" .... :)
No pun intended!

Well everyone knows that he was already dead. We killed him awhile back and he is in hell, of course. He was having an affair with Satan, but Satan dumped him for some guy named Chris. Don't you guys watch Southpark? hee I always thought that when they caught Sadaam they should play the Southpark episodes for him. Can you imagine how mad it would have made him to see that he had been turned into a badly drawn cartoon character and mocked? Talk about torture. I would have paid to see him forced to watch those episodes. :)

curious1 said:
Well everyone knows that he was already dead. We killed him awhile back and he is in hell, of course. He was having an affair with Satan, but Satan dumped him for some guy named Chris. Don't you guys watch Southpark? hee I always thought that when they caught Sadaam they should play the Southpark episodes for him. Can you imagine how mad it would have made him to see that he had been turned into a badly drawn cartoon character and mocked? Talk about torture. I would have paid to see him forced to watch those episodes. :)
LOL! And of course Sadaam was Canadian because his head bobbed up and down when he talked, just like Terrence and Phillip.

"Where'd you think I was gonna go, Detroit?" :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But didn't Satan still have feelings for Saddam?? I always thought Satan was too good for Saddam...I'm glad he dumped him for Chris.
curious1 said:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back