719 users online (79 members and 640 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,293

    New Orleans Killings bring the city to its bloodied knees

    Husband, wife just two of 6 shot in 24 hours

    In the sixth New Orleans murder in less than 24 hours, a woman was killed and her husband shot in their home Thursday about 5:30 a.m., said police, who found the bleeding man kneeling at the door of the couple's Faubourg Marigny home, clutching their 2-year-old son.

    Including another murder on New Year's Day, the latest violence brings the new year's total to at least seven slayings in four days, though one of the apparent killings -- a woman's body found Wednesday rolled up in a throw rug on a Lower 9th Ward street -- remains officially an unclassified death. In the past week, 12 people have been murdered in the city.

    Helen Hill

    Paul Gailiunas

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    Well, this can't be too good for tourism--glad to see Mayor Nagin continuing to do a great job

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cajun Country, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,598
    New Orleans is so demon infested, even with almost none of its residents returned, it STILL hosts an extremely high murder rate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    Well, this can't be too good for tourism--glad to see Mayor Nagin continuing to do a great job
    Yep, Mayor Nagin is doing such a stupendous job isn't he???? I still get angry when I see that moron!!!!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  5. #5
    curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Tarheel State - Go HEELS!
    Posts
    1,893
    Nagin and Nifong should both be shipped to a deserted island somewhere. Neither of them are worth the effort it takes to type their names. Not that i have a strong opinion of either one of them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    I wish the entire city and just about everyone in it would sink into the gulf!

    It is a cesspool. It is a shining example of what generational welfare will do to a culture. It is a den of general human suffering and iniquity all around.

    Oh and while I am pissing off the world, I wish that the New Orleans Saints were preparing for a home game when NO falls into the gulf. Not because I have anything about the players specifically but because I have had an ASS full of hearing the doting and the slathering of saliva covered compliments about how the New Orleans Saints have been through so much. Hey geniuses, the hurricane hit the city of New Orleans....not the NFL team. They were nowhere around, having evacuated. Puhhhhleaze.

    Lastly, I hope that all the ****s and killers that have raised crime rates in TX, GA, AL, MS, and elsewhere go home for a ****areunion before it happens too.

    Sorry for the rant but I have just heard enough drivelling over a bunch of people that don't have the sense enough to get out of a bowl when a tidal wave and class 5 hurricane are coming. Sick and infirm are excepted, of course.

    I am sure that there are some really good people there but to me it seems very much like what Iraq would be like if you taught the Iraqi's voodoo! They had their chance to redeem themselves in my eyes but, instead, voted Nagan back in. Mr. let the school busses sit.

    Okay, let me have it. If you agree, post here and do a little 'cal-culating'

    Cal

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    I
    wish the entire city and just about everyone in it would sink into the gulf!

    It is a cesspool. It is a shining example of what generational welfare will do to a culture. It is a den of general human suffering and iniquity all around.
    A little harsh, but ok...
    Oh and while I am pissing off the world, I wish that the New Orleans Saints were preparing for a home game when NO falls into the gulf. Not because I have anything about the players specifically but because I have had an ASS full of hearing the doting and the slathering of saliva covered compliments about how the New Orleans Saints have been through so much. Hey geniuses, the hurricane hit the city of New Orleans....not the NFL team. They were nowhere around, having evacuated. Puhhhhleaze.
    I think the reason people were saying that is because I'm sure many of the players and their families were displaced.

    Lastly, I hope that all the ****s and killers that have raised crime rates in TX, GA, AL, MS, and elsewhere go home for a ****areunion before it happens too.
    I think they should put them all together and send them to fight for us in Iraq....doesn't that sound good????

    Sorry for the rant but I have just heard enough drivelling over a bunch of people that don't have the sense enough to get out of a bowl when a tidal wave and class 5 hurricane are coming. Sick and infirm are excepted, of course.
    It was actually a Cat 3 when it hit......people who have been in hurricanes know that they usually downgrade (some times significantly) before hitting land...I'm from the area and i can tell you, people just don't up and leave for hurricanes....I live in Florida now and guess what, people still don't leave here either!!!

    Cal, I enjoy reading your post...even if I don't agree with what you're saying (i usually do agree with you though )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    It is a cesspool. It is a shining example of what generational welfare will do to a culture. It is a den of general human suffering and iniquity all around.

    * * *

    Lastly, I hope that all the ****s and killers that have raised crime rates in TX, GA, AL, MS, and elsewhere go home for a ****areunion before it happens too.


    These points I agree with.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    A little harsh, but ok...
    I think the reason people were saying that is because I'm sure many of the players and their families were displaced.

    I think they should put them all together and send them to fight for us in Iraq....doesn't that sound good????

    It was actually a Cat 3 when it hit......people who have been in hurricanes know that they usually downgrade (some times significantly) before hitting land...I'm from the area and i can tell you, people just don't up and leave for hurricanes....I live in Florida now and guess what, people still don't leave here either!!!

    Cal, I enjoy reading your post...even if I don't agree with what you're saying (i usually do agree with you though )

    Well, yeah I understand about friends and family but let's face it....they have the money and wherewithall to make those problems go away in a hurry. My point was that they make it sound like those players went there and held the four corners of the dome up and saved the world. People from NO have become a protected class. When a motel owner sought to throw out a NO "VICTIM" after a year because they did nothing to better themselves....no job in that year...and tore up the place, he was made to be the bad guy.

    Just give the insurgents some bling....maybe like an old cutlass with 20's and a couple gold teeth and some gold necklaces and tell the NO folks that they killed Tupac...I think that strategy could work. That or tell them that the insurgents listen to West coast rappers and said that voodoo is whack!

    Cat 3...calus 3....we're all disasters!

    Well, Florida is a little different in that it isn't a soup...no toilet bowl. Most of the people died because of drowning not wind or other damage. Most people were white too!

    There's no crime in enjoying my posts....I do try to be entertaining while bunching up people's boxers!

    Cal

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Well, yeah I understand about friends and family but let's face it....they have the money and wherewithall to make those problems go away in a hurry. My point was that they make it sound like those players went there and held the four corners of the dome up and saved the world. People from NO have become a protected class. When a motel owner sought to throw out a NO "VICTIM" after a year because they did nothing to better themselves....no job in that year...and tore up the place, he was made to be the bad guy.
    I know what this is about....a disgruntled Eagles fan, are you??????

    Just give the insurgents some bling....maybe like an old cutlass with 20's and a couple gold teeth and some gold necklaces and tell the NO folks that they killed Tupac...I think that strategy could work. That or tell them that the insurgents listen to West coast rappers and said that voodoo is whack!
    Cal, your not......dare I say, RACIAL PROFILING????????

    Cat 3...calus 3....we're all disasters!
    In the words of the Budweiser commerical......."True, true........."

    Well, Florida is a little different in that it isn't a soup...no toilet bowl. Most of the people died because of drowning not wind or other damage. Most people were white too!
    Have you been to South Florida?????? I'm Italian and still felt white down there!!!

    There's no crime in enjoying my posts....I do try to be entertaining while bunching up people's boxers!

    Cal
    Yes, but enjoying them is one thing....actually admitting it is another!!!LOL


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    I know what this is about....a disgruntled Eagles fan, are you??????



    Cal, your not......dare I say, RACIAL PROFILING????????


    In the words of the Budweiser commerical......."True, true........."



    Have you been to South Florida?????? I'm Italian and still felt white down there!!!

    Yes, but enjoying them is one thing....actually admitting it is another!!!LOL

    No no, I am a Colts fan all the way!

    Racial? No. Behavioral profiling? Certainly.

    I have been as far as Sanibel Island Flordia but no further south. I lost my desire when I saw an episode of cops where the police found a tourist broken down in Miami and told them that they...the police...didn't feel safe there and that they both had better beat it.

    Cal

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    No no, I am a Colts fan all the way!

    Racial? No. Behavioral profiling? Certainly.

    I have been as far as Sanibel Island Flordia but no further south. I lost my desire when I saw an episode of cops where the police found a tourist broken down in Miami and told them that they...the police...didn't feel safe there and that they both had better beat it.

    Cal
    Colts fan all the way and you're dis'n Paytons' hometown???!!!!
    What is up with that??!!!!!!!
    BTW...I hope the Colts vs Saints in SB!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Well, my opinion of NO just went up....somewhat.

    I don't care who or what takes out New Orleans. I swear, if I have to hear a year's worth of "they rose from the ruins of Hurricane ravaged NO to win a championship. They overcame the hardships and the storm ravaged soul of a nation to uplift the ****s...I mean people of NO....and once again fill them with hope. Since the storm, there has been little hope but now the people of NO have something to cheer about". Well, I say what about the billions of my tax dollars spent to give them handouts? Couldn't they cheer about THAT and let the Colts win?

    I would never cheer anyone getting hurt but MAN OH MAN....again, in the context of him being okay....I loved that hit on Reggie Bush at the beginning of the game on Sunday. OUCH!

    Man, I was looking for a fight today. Must have debilitated everyone during the Ft. Meyers and minimum wage debates.

    Cal

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Well, my opinion of NO just went up....somewhat.

    I don't care who or what takes out New Orleans. I swear, if I have to hear a year's worth of "they rose from the ruins of Hurricane ravaged NO to win a championship. They overcame the hardships and the storm ravaged soul of a nation to uplift the ****s...I mean people of NO....and once again fill them with hope. Since the storm, there has been little hope but now the people of NO have something to cheer about". Well, I say what about the billions of my tax dollars spent to give them handouts? Couldn't they cheer about THAT and let the Colts win?

    I would never cheer anyone getting hurt but MAN OH MAN....again, in the context of him being okay....I loved that hit on Reggie Bush at the beginning of the game on Sunday. OUCH!

    Man, I was looking for a fight today. Must have debilitated everyone during the Ft. Meyers and minimum wage debates.

    Cal
    Ok, how about your Colts suck and aren't worth a crap...New England is going to beat the &*%) out of them (because you know Brady can do it!!!) YOu know it, I know it and Sunday everybody else will know it!!

    Plus, apparently you've never been to NO and if you have you probably took a wrong turn into the projects where you were gang raped by some crack head ****s which is where you get the impression that NO is the cesspool that you say it is!!

    (The thing is, you're not use to people agreeing with you.....you don't know what to do with yourself now, do you?????)LOL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7
    Ok, how about your Colts suck and aren't worth a crap...New England is going to beat the &*%) out of them (because you know Brady can do it!!!) YOu know it, I know it and Sunday everybody else will know it!!

    Plus, apparently you've never been to NO and if you have you probably took a wrong turn into the projects where you were gang raped by some crack head ****s which is where you get the impression that NO is the cesspool that you say it is!!

    (The thing is, you're not use to people agreeing with you.....you don't know what to do with yourself now, do you?????)LOL

    I gotta say, it is a very eerie feeling to have agreement. Kind of feel like Ceasar looking for Brute!

    Tom Brady is a closet transvestite! Come on. Put a wig on that and some lipstick and he's a cabaret star....

    Definitely have never been and never will go. While the thought of lots of hoochie mammas flashing everyone is appealing, there's nothing else there for me.

    Cal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 10:15 AM
  2. GUILTY LA - Oliver Thomas, city councilman, for accepting a bribe, New Orleans, 2002
    By Toby in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 04:25 PM