1288 users online (264 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

bluecrab

okay everyone, where did bluecrab go? i see he hasn't posted since august. i really looked forward to his posts and just realized he's disappeared. if this has already been addressed, i apologize....

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    okay everyone, where did bluecrab go? i see he hasn't posted since august. i really looked forward to his posts and just realized he's disappeared. if this has already been addressed, i apologize....
    That's funny you should post this, because I was wondering about BlueCrab just this afternoon!

He did leave kinda all at once, but I forget why.

I miss Bluecrab too...he was always polite and had endless patience with us newbies.
    IIRC....he left about the time of the Karr saga
    Hope all is well with Bluecrab.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo
    I miss Bluecrab too...he was always polite and had endless patience with us newbies.
    IIRC....he left about the time of the Karr saga
    Hope all is well with Bluecrab.
    I vaguely remember reading that he is now posting on Jameson's Webbsleuths, but I may be wrong. Wasn't Bluecrab a BDI? I find it hard to believe any RDI would be going over there. But maybe Bluecrab has switched to an intruder theory by now.

Ive seen some posts from Bluecrab over there....but nothing recent.

Same here, I saw posts from him at Jameson's, but not recently...of course, I haven't been there in the past couple of months. I'd be real surprised if BC switched to IDI - he seemed really sure that no intruder was in that house, but maybe a friend of the family's had been. I liked reading his posts even though I didn't always agree. He had some good information.

He has taken a leave of absence before, and returned. Hopefully, he will come back. I thought the poster at the Double B was someone using his hat, and I thought he addressed that before he left here. But I could be mistaken.

he was definitely a BDI....and good research to back up his beliefs. i sure miss him - come BACK BLUECRAB

Bluecrab comes and goes on the forums. I haven't seen him here for a while.

BTW, the Bluecrab who posted at jameson's that he'd become IDI wasn't the real Bluecrab. It was just somewith with a warped sense of humour having a laugh.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000