bluecrab

kelly london

Reaction score
okay everyone, where did bluecrab go? i see he hasn't posted since august. i really looked forward to his posts and just realized he's disappeared. if this has already been addressed, i apologize....

kelly london said:
okay everyone, where did bluecrab go? i see he hasn't posted since august. i really looked forward to his posts and just realized he's disappeared. if this has already been addressed, i apologize....
That's funny you should post this, because I was wondering about BlueCrab just this afternoon!

He did leave kinda all at once, but I forget why.
doh.gif

I miss Bluecrab too...he was always polite and had endless patience with us newbies.
IIRC....he left about the time of the Karr saga
Hope all is well with Bluecrab.

dingo said:
I miss Bluecrab too...he was always polite and had endless patience with us newbies.
IIRC....he left about the time of the Karr saga
Hope all is well with Bluecrab.
I vaguely remember reading that he is now posting on Jameson's Webbsleuths, but I may be wrong. Wasn't Bluecrab a BDI? I find it hard to believe any RDI would be going over there. But maybe Bluecrab has switched to an intruder theory by now.

Ive seen some posts from Bluecrab over there....but nothing recent.

Same here, I saw posts from him at Jameson's, but not recently...of course, I haven't been there in the past couple of months. I'd be real surprised if BC switched to IDI - he seemed really sure that no intruder was in that house, but maybe a friend of the family's had been. I liked reading his posts even though I didn't always agree. He had some good information.

He has taken a leave of absence before, and returned. Hopefully, he will come back. I thought the poster at the Double B was someone using his hat, and I thought he addressed that before he left here. But I could be mistaken.

he was definitely a BDI....and good research to back up his beliefs. i sure miss him - come BACK BLUECRAB

Bluecrab comes and goes on the forums. I haven't seen him here for a while.

BTW, the Bluecrab who posted at jameson's that he'd become IDI wasn't the real Bluecrab. It was just somewith with a warped sense of humour having a laugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back