Paparazzi Echo Diana Chase With William’s Girlfriend

The papparazzi really needs to get a grip. I would hate to be anybody famous in this day and age.

csds703 said:
The papparazzi really needs to get a grip. I would hate to be anybody famous in this day and age.

I agree with you 100%. His girlfriend is beautiful though isn't she?

browneyes said:
-----------------------

Hi, yes his girl is beautiful.There was an article in our paper,some guy is taking bets as to when they will marry. He believes it will be July 19th.I looked at the young lady and thought "you will have your work cut out for you". I wish the papparazzi (sp) would leave them alone. It is frightening....They will have beautiful children!

Noah is beautiful too!

This poor girl's life is going to be miserable if she marries PW if she's not a very strong person. That is not a criticism of William but of the paparazzi and the monarchy. I think that William knows better than anyone and learned the hard way how life as future king can be very hard, so hopefully he will be very protective and loyal to her.

When a single photo sells for $10,000+, they are not going to go away! What if they just stood there for 5 minutes and allowed the photographers to go ahead and take their picture? It would flood the magazines with photos of them, of course, but would the value of a photo not then go down?

Kind of like beating the photographers at their own game?

I don't know, seems to me the Royals can't have it both ways. They, on the one hand want to remain popular - so they keep their place as monarchs - but on the other hand they want their privacy. It is like our movie stars, you just can't have it both ways.

AlwaysShocked said:
What if they just stood there for 5 minutes and allowed the photographers to go ahead and take their picture?
IMO that wouldn't do them any good... they are still going to be followed around, because those paparazzi are hoping to get an exclusive picture of them. That is what seperates the paparazzi from the pro photographers. Not every photographer who takes pictures of royalty and/or the famous is a paparazzo.

I think the papparazzi is going overboard. Slightly o/t but they are shoving Paris Hilton down our throats. Anyone I know couldn't care less if they ever saw PH again.

This is, however, the new generation of the Royals though. I wonder if they will still go to nightclubs when he is King?

Do you think that movie star status equates with the British Royalty? I don't know. I would have thought that Royalty is a step above. They've more or less isolated themselves in the past but this generation refuses to do so. Not saying there's anything wrong with wanted to lead a normal life - but is that even possible? Can anyone understand what I'm trying to say?

Will's gal is OK in the looks department but there will never be another Diana for me. Such a waste.

those who are worried about celebrities being shoved down our throats.. it's very simple. just ignore them. don't waste any of your time talking about them.. don't watch the latest news about them on TV.. don't buy magazines of them. if you ignore them, they just might go away... especially with those as completely irrelevant and pointless as PH. besides, think of all that time in your life you will wish you had back, when you're on your deathbed- that you wasted giving these idiots attention,.. when you could have read a good book or something!

I feel sorry for this girl and the life ahead of her. (Nothing against PW, because I love him), but the things that come with Royalty and fame.

browneyes said:

Yes, She is very beautiful! And Prince William is a hottie too!!! :blushing:

Used to think Wills was hot but something has happened to him over the last 2 years or so. His face has changed and become more like a turkey (large prominent beak and strange chin) and he is balding in the back like papa. I used to think he looked so much like Diana but I don't see it so much anymore. Maybe like Charles Spencer?? Anyway I think Harry is adorable and a bad boy (which is more my type haha).

I think the tabloids and newspapers that put a bounty on celebrity pictures are more to blame than the paparazzi.

Can't blame people for their curiosity. You can blame businesses for cashing in on it.

kidzndogznme, yes I noticed also several years ago that William has the balding gene from his father and grandfather--I wonder if he'll ever wear a "piece" or would that be against the royal tradition?

reb said:
those who are worried about celebrities being shoved down our throats.. it's very simple. just ignore them. don't waste any of your time talking about them.. don't watch the latest news about them on TV.. don't buy magazines of them. if you ignore them, they just might go away... especially with those as completely irrelevant and pointless as PH. besides, think of all that time in your life you will wish you had back, when you're on your deathbed- that you wasted giving these idiots attention,.. when you could have read a good book or something!

You're right Reb. Come to think of it I guess in a way you can't blame the papparazi. It's the magazines that are offering the big bucks - a multi $Billion industry because we are all buying those magazines.

ETA Sorry Paladin - just read your post. I agree!

kidzndogznme said:
Used to think Wills was hot but something has happened to him over the last 2 years or so. His face has changed and become more like a turkey (large prominent beak and strange chin) and he is balding in the back like papa. I used to think he looked so much like Diana but I don't see it so much anymore. Maybe like Charles Spencer?? Anyway I think Harry is adorable and a bad boy (which is more my type haha).

ME TOO!!! But I think he's looking more like his Dad!

Nore said:
-----------------------

Hi, yes his girl is beautiful.There was an article in our paper,some guy is taking bets as to when they will marry. He believes it will be July 19th.I looked at the young lady and thought "you will have your work cut out for you". I wish the papparazzi (sp) would leave them alone. It is frightening....They will have beautiful children!

Noah is beautiful too!

Thank you so much. Noah would be 6 years old next month. I miss him. :(

He was a beautiful baby~~check out those perfect, pink lips!! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member