Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Breakup

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
I've read on several sites that these two have broken up...of course, I've read that before. Anyone know the truth?

I haven't heard that they are splitting up,but I have read that they do not want to get married.They were both asked about marriage separately at different interviews,and both said no to marriage.Justin answered with a tongue in cheek remark ..."ask me again in about 15 years." It seems like they are in unison with the marriage thing.

southcitymom said:
I've read on several sites that these two have broken up...of course, I've read that before. Anyone know the truth?
I have heard rumors about their split for quite some time. It will come as no surprise to me if they indeed have gone their separate ways.

I heard they split up over the Christmas Holiday. Who know's they have been reported to be seperate alot lately and that does seem unusual for them.

Maybe she saw his d**k in a box video and was mad he gave it to someone else.:D

JBean said:
Maybe she saw his d**k in a box video and was mad he gave it to someone else.:D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's hysterical JBean!!!!!!!!!

I hope so. I never saw that special spark between them. You know, the one that is so obvious when a couple is "it" for each other? I personally cannot stand Diaz. Not once. Not ever. Icky poo. Justin on the other hand? Sigh. I wish he was on the other hand. Or in the other hand. Mine that is. ;)

kidzndogznme said:
I hope so. I never saw that special spark between them. You know, the one that is so obvious when a couple is "it" for each other? I personally cannot stand Diaz. Not once. Not ever. Icky poo. Justin on the other hand? Sigh. I wish he was on the other hand. Or in the other hand. Mine that is. ;)
LOL!!!!!! That is hysterical!

KT Can said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's hysterical JBean!!!!!!!!!
wasn't that the funniest thing you have ever seen?

I think Cameron is very pretty, but kind of "ditzy". She's cute in her movies though, especially In Her Shoes.

I don't know about Justin, but he doesn't appeal to me looks wise. I hear he's a good singer, though.

Hollywood ought to be one big square dance- CHANGE YOUR PARTNERS, DOS-E-DO

southcitymom said:
That was SO funny...have you seen the clever follow-up? Check out www.myboxinabox.com and check out the spoof she did of Justin's song!
yes I have seen that. We have been howling about these for days. That girl was really good. My dh liked that one a lot for some strange reason.

I pity any one who has the misfortune of hooking up with Diaz. I was never much of a fan, but when I saw her on Oprah a few years ago I realized what a complete moron she is.

That Box in a Box was hilarious! I hadn't seen it before...

I actually love Diaz. I think she is a great actress and wonderfully hllarious and down to earth. She is not stuck up and hung on herself like so many of todays stars. I thought that her and Justin were good together despite the age difference. Sigh...

Sally said:
I pity any one who has the misfortune of hooking up with Diaz. I was never much of a fan, but when I saw her on Oprah a few years ago I realized what a complete moron she is.

She lost me when she kept winning the belching contest on a kid's show. Ewwww! She was way too good at it.

Eve

I've heard that he hooked up with Kate Hudson on New Year's and has been spending a lot of time with Scarlett Johannson.

I've read Justin and Scarlet Johansson have a 'thing' for each other:

"If you are going to break up with Cameron Diaz and upgrade to a new girlfriend, perhaps one of the only candidate's worth is 22 year old Scarlet Johansson.
Justin Timberlake, the singer responsible for bringing sexy back, is reportedly romancing the impossibly sexy actress just weeks after his official break up from Hollywood babe Diaz."

Link:http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006083174

What is the deal with Scarlet? I don't understand why everyone seems so infatuated with her. She can be pretty sometimes, but mostly I think she's weird looking.

Is it just charisma? I'll admit the only movie of hers that I have seen is a small portion of the Black Dahlia (which I hated).

As far as the topic on hand...or in hand...whichever you prefer:

Good for Justin, I think Cameron is a psyco. She was awfully pretty in My Best Friend's Wedding, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back