5 Family Members Die In N.C. Car Crash

spclk

Reaction score
Five members of a family were killed in a wreck on a rainy highway Sunday during a trip to buy party supplies for an infant, who was among the victims, police said.

One member of the family, a 13-year-old boy, survived because he stayed behind when the other members of the family took their trip.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/08/national/main2335679.shtml

This happened just a few miles from my home. It is such a tragedy. I can't get over how many hearless people have left terrible comments on this CBS message board simply because this family was from Mexico. People never cease to amaze me at the ignorance and intolerance. I only hope that the wonderful community I live in will embrace this boy who is left with no family and not treat him with the same intolerance that these posters have exhibited.

spclk said:
Five members of a family were killed in a wreck on a rainy highway Sunday during a trip to buy party supplies for an infant, who was among the victims, police said.

One member of the family, a 13-year-old boy, survived because he stayed behind when the other members of the family took their trip.

This happened just a few miles from my home. It is such a tragedy. I can't get over how many hearless people have left terrible comments on this CBS message board simply because this family was from Mexico. People never cease to amaze me at the ignorance and intolerance. I only hope that the wonderful community I live in will embrace this boy who is left with no family and not treat him with the same intolerance that these posters have exhibited.
This is horrible. The poor child left behind. My heart aches for him. What will happen? I guess or atleast I hope he has someone who can take him in. So sad....

spclk said:

I wish they would have had their seatbelts on.

Oh my, my heart aches for this young guy. I hope there are relatives someplace.

michelle said:
I wish they would have had their seatbelts on.

And the infant was in a car seat that wasn't attached to the car. Oh, that is so sad.

I hope the 13 year old survivor has relatives to take him in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back