Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
:eek: A new thread, lol.

Praying praying praying for new news.

Sami.

Fran, the guy you are talking about is Mel Ignatow. The crime happened right here in Louisville, KY. The SOB is now free, walking the streets. He was released from prison sometime in Nov or Dec. He was staying with his son not too far from me and people were outraged that he even came back here. They interviewed his son and he said that his father (some father) was just tying up some loose ends and would be on his way. The son is also sickened by the people's outrage saying that his "father served his time and the community should get over it." OMG!!! I was so p*ssed to read that statement. That only served time for perjury NOT for TORTURING and MURDERING the Brenda. And the community should get over it?!?!?! Whatever.

Sorry for hijacking this thread....

People magazine to feature an article on Michelle

Raleigh — People magazine plans to feature a local high-profile murder case in an upcoming issue.

Michelle Young, 29, was found beaten to death in her Wake County home Nov. 3. She was pregnant at the time of her death, and her 2-year-old daughter was found unharmed by her side.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1132362/

Sami

Great to hear Sami - thanks for posting this. I doubt there will be much content but at least someone is stepping up to give this case some exposure!!

Hi guys,

That is great news. It also says it might be as early as this weekend when that issue hits the stands. Maybe they will have some good photos.

Samiya said:

Raleigh — People magazine plans to feature a local high-profile murder case in an upcoming issue.

Michelle Young, 29, was found beaten to death in her Wake County home Nov. 3. She was pregnant at the time of her death, and her 2-year-old daughter was found unharmed by her side.

Sami
Thanks for posting the story and I definitely will be buying that issue! ;)

panthera said:
Thanks for posting the story and I definitely will be buying that issue! ;)
Can someone buy me a copy too? I'd be happy to pay for it and postage to Australia :) (Lol, anyone have paypal)

I don't think we get that mag over here.........unless is the one with all the boobies in it, lol. I think that's the only People mag we get here and if I bought one of those my DH will be a wunderen, lmao!.

Sami

Hi guys, I saw the cover of the new People on one of those E shows tonight (last night) and it's the cover story!!! Yay! I hope Jason and his family feel some pressure now. I hope Cassidy doesn't see the magazine in a store somewhere. :(

Edited because I didn't see the cover originally on the WRAL site. Oops!

Samiya said:
Can someone buy me a copy too? I'd be happy to pay for it and postage to Australia :) (Lol, anyone have paypal)

I don't think we get that mag over here.........unless is the one with all the boobies in it, lol. I think that's the only People mag we get here and if I bought one of those my DH will be a wunderen, lmao!.

Sami
I'll get you one, Sami. Let me clean out my pm's and we can work out the details-addy and such.

Samiya said:

Sami
Here's a bit more info about the People Mag article, according to this article anonymous sources provided info which implicates JY - maybe a teaser:

http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/531184.html

Don't know but of course there is the other side - perfect husband who loved his wife...sounds familiar. JMO

How did I completely miss the $1million life insurance policy?? I heard this on NBC this morning and I nearly fell out. I have not read or heard that before this morning. Can someone point me to information about this?

less0305 said:
How did I completely miss the $1million life insurance policy?? I heard this on NBC this morning and I nearly fell out. I have not read or heard that before this morning. Can someone point me to information about this?

Well that says alot. Million $ life insurance on someone so young, wonder when it was taken out. Where were those insurance papers found? Were they in the SUV?

Is it really above normal? a $1m premium nowadays?

i think i read it cost something like $500 per annum. but i've been mistaken before. and likely will be again. :truce:

when you lose a working partner, not only is it tragic personally, but also financially. so thinking about it, $1m isn't the riches it once was.

BUT, it may be enough to save someone's butt who has gotten themselves into a tricky financial situation, for sure.

packerdog said:
Well that says alot. Million $ life insurance on someone so young, wonder when it was taken out. Where were those insurance papers found? Were they in the SUV?

This morning on the Today show someone stated the fact that the husband took out $1 million life insurance policy three months before her death gave the police suspicion he was involved in her death. I had never heard that before this morning. Has anyone else heard or read that - that a life insurance policy for $1 million was taken out three months before her death?

less0305 said:
This morning on the Today show someone stated the fact that the husband took out $1 million life insurance policy three months before her death gave the police suspicion he was involved in her death. I had never heard that before this morning. Has anyone else heard or read that - that a life insurance policy for $1 million was taken out three months before her death?

One of the "insiders" posted at CTV that they had both taken out $1 million life insurance policies recently -- within the last year, IIRC. Not sure it was specified as being three months prior to murder, but that would coincide with when Jason started working for ChartOne.

less0305 said:

Thanks for the info Less. I guess it's not so much the amount of the policy but only 3 months ago is a red flag. I have to wonder how much insurance Jason has on himself.

Scout said:
One of the "insiders" posted at CTV that they had both taken out $1 million life insurance policies recently -- within the last year, IIRC. Not sure it was specified as being three months prior to murder, but that would coincide with when Jason started working for ChartOne.

And right after he he had an affair with MM.

packerdog said:
Thanks for the info Less. I guess it's not so much the amount of the policy but only 3 months ago is a red flag. I have to wonder how much insurance Jason has on himself.
Three months ago is when he started his new job. Sounds like maybe something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine