1215 users online (248 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?

PA - Jessica Bock, 2, fatal head trauma, East Stroudsburg, 1 Dec 2000

Eastburg man charged with torturing son, 3

Stroud Area Regional Police allege that McKinley Warren, 41, continuously beat the child with a belt and forced him to walk down stairs while holding his hands above his head.

The child’s mother, Cindy Warren, 28, witnessed the beatings on multiple occasions, according to the criminal complaint filed against the Warrens.

On Dec. 1, 2000, McKinley Warren’s daughter, Jessica Marie Bock, then 2 years and 8 months old, was taken to Pocono Medical Center with a head injury.

Jessica died the next day, after being transferred to a Philadelphia hospital. The coroner there ruled her death a homicide, but no charges were filed because of a lack of evidence.

you should add to the title of your thread

AND STUPID MOTHER ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

She's as guilty as him. Neuter him, spay her and put 'em away!!

Amen to that last post!

Not only did the mother allow it to happen - she allowed it to happen after they had ALREADY KILLED THEIR LITTLE GIRL! Thank God someone called cps or this 3yo would probably have ended up beaten to death the same as his sister.

Some more information....

Jessica Bock's guardian regrets giving up the child to her father, in whose care she died. Now that man, McKinley Warren of Eastburg, has been charged with torturing his son...
    http://tinyurl.com/yx8nos

...The day Melissa Bock handed her niece over to a stranger is burned in her memory like a child's scream.

"She was crying and kicking," said Bock, who cared for niece Jessica Bock.

The stranger was Jessica's father, McKinley Warren, who demanded custody when the girl's mother went to jail for retail theft...

Can someone explain to me WHY these jerks want the kids when they don't have to take them? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV
    you should add to the title of your thread

AND STUPID MOTHER ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

She's as guilty as him. Neuter him, spay her and put 'em away!!

AMEN darlin.

I do believe this thread calls for a repeat of Ann Landers' remark: "It is unfortunate that children are so readily available to anyone biologically able to produce them." Amen and amen.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...16011/0/NEWS01
    McKinley Warren of East Stroudsburg is going to be charged with homicide in the death of his 2-year-old daughter, Jessica Bock, in 2000.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/704060350

EAST STROUDSBURG — The preliminary hearing for an area man charged in the child abuse murder of his daughter was postponed Thursday to April 24, due to a conflict of interest with legal representation.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/705160363
    After she and her husband were married that morning, she was home alone with the children early that afternoon while her husband was at a local bar. She had done her nails the night before and didn't want to change Jessica, who "pooped" in her diaper that afternoon, so she called her husband and asked him to come home and change Jessica.

imgCounter += 1; aryImgs[imgCounter] = "http://images.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=PR&Date=20070516&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=70 5160363&Ref=H2&MaxW=200&MaxH=180&title=1&border=0" ; aryCaps[imgCounter] = "Jessica%20Bock
    "; aryZooms[imgCounter] = "javascript: NewWindow(780,600,window.document.location+'&Templ ate=photos&img="+imgCounter+"')";Jessica stayed in the dirty diaper for about an hour until her father got home. When he returned home, he showed no intoxication and wasn't violent with the girl as he took her upstairs to change and bathe her.

"I heard a sound like a slap and thought he had smacked her on the butt," Cindy Warren said. "About 10 minutes later, I heard him running the water to give her a bath. Then, he called me to come upstairs because something was wrong with her.

"I went upstairs," she said, pausing and struggling with tears. "He had her in the hallway. She was unconscious. I asked him what happened. He was trying to get her to stand up and she wouldn't."

She saw "a mark" on Jessica's forehead, but didn't mention seeing any other scars or bruises. They got the baby dressed to take her to the hospital and called a neighbor to come and watch their two younger boys.
    =========
    more @ link

The father looks mean. So now that the boy has been abused, they're going to charge him for the death of the little girl? It's about time. I hope the boy lands with family (not the mother) who will help him heal and forget the abuse.

Monsters, monsters everywhere! Many disguised as parents.

"Cindy Warren was charged along with her husband in January in the child abuse case involving their son Isaiah.

She agreed to testify against her husband in the murder case after pleading guilty in the abuse case to endangering child welfare. A reckless endangerment charge against her was dropped. There are no charges against her in the murder case, police said."

It looks as if Cindy Warren is getting away with participating in the murder of Jessica Marie, and then having a child with him and allowing that little boy to also be abused. Both of them are scum!

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/705160363
    After she and her husband were married that morning, she was home alone with the children early that afternoon while her husband was at a local bar. She had done her nails the night before and didn't want to change Jessica, who "pooped" in her diaper that afternoon, so she called her husband and asked him to come home and change Jessica.

imgCounter += 1; aryImgs[imgCounter] = "http://images.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=PR&Date=20070516&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=70 5160363&Ref=H2&MaxW=200&MaxH=180&title=1&border=0" ; aryCaps[imgCounter] = "Jessica%20Bock
    "; aryZooms[imgCounter] = "javascript: NewWindow(780,600,window.document.location+'&Templ ate=photos&img="+imgCounter+"')";Jessica stayed in the dirty diaper for about an hour until her father got home. When he returned home, he showed no intoxication and wasn't violent with the girl as he took her upstairs to change and bathe her.

"I heard a sound like a slap and thought he had smacked her on the butt," Cindy Warren said. "About 10 minutes later, I heard him running the water to give her a bath. Then, he called me to come upstairs because something was wrong with her.

"I went upstairs," she said, pausing and struggling with tears. "He had her in the hallway. She was unconscious. I asked him what happened. He was trying to get her to stand up and she wouldn't."

She saw "a mark" on Jessica's forehead, but didn't mention seeing any other scars or bruises. They got the baby dressed to take her to the hospital and called a neighbor to come and watch their two younger boys.
    =========
    more @ link
    Sure hope that nail job was worth it.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast