PA - Jessica Bock, 2, fatal head trauma, East Stroudsburg, 1 Dec 2000

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
Eastburg man charged with torturing son, 3

Stroud Area Regional Police allege that McKinley Warren, 41, continuously beat the child with a belt and forced him to walk down stairs while holding his hands above his head.

The child’s mother, Cindy Warren, 28, witnessed the beatings on multiple occasions, according to the criminal complaint filed against the Warrens.

On Dec. 1, 2000, McKinley Warren’s daughter, Jessica Marie Bock, then 2 years and 8 months old, was taken to Pocono Medical Center with a head injury.

Jessica died the next day, after being transferred to a Philadelphia hospital. The coroner there ruled her death a homicide, but no charges were filed because of a lack of evidence.

you should add to the title of your thread

AND STUPID MOTHER ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

She's as guilty as him. Neuter him, spay her and put 'em away!!

Not only did the mother allow it to happen - she allowed it to happen after they had ALREADY KILLED THEIR LITTLE GIRL! Thank God someone called cps or this 3yo would probably have ended up beaten to death the same as his sister.

Jessica Bock's guardian regrets giving up the child to her father, in whose care she died. Now that man, McKinley Warren of Eastburg, has been charged with torturing his son...
http://tinyurl.com/yx8nos

...The day Melissa Bock handed her niece over to a stranger is burned in her memory like a child's scream.

"She was crying and kicking," said Bock, who cared for niece Jessica Bock.

The stranger was Jessica's father, McKinley Warren, who demanded custody when the girl's mother went to jail for retail theft...

Can someone explain to me WHY these jerks want the kids when they don't have to take them? I don't get it.

LisainWV said:
you should add to the title of your thread

AND STUPID MOTHER ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

She's as guilty as him. Neuter him, spay her and put 'em away!!

AMEN darlin.

I do believe this thread calls for a repeat of Ann Landers' remark: "It is unfortunate that children are so readily available to anyone biologically able to produce them." Amen and amen.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070516/NEWS/705160363
After she and her husband were married that morning, she was home alone with the children early that afternoon while her husband was at a local bar. She had done her nails the night before and didn't want to change Jessica, who "pooped" in her diaper that afternoon, so she called her husband and asked him to come home and change Jessica.

imgCounter += 1; aryImgs[imgCounter] = "http://images.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=PR&Date=20070516&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=705160363&Ref=H2&MaxW=200&MaxH=180&title=1&border=0"; aryCaps[imgCounter] = "Jessica%20Bock
"; aryZooms[imgCounter] = "javascript: NewWindow(780,600,window.document.location+'&Template=photos&img="+imgCounter+"')";Jessica stayed in the dirty diaper for about an hour until her father got home. When he returned home, he showed no intoxication and wasn't violent with the girl as he took her upstairs to change and bathe her.

"I heard a sound like a slap and thought he had smacked her on the butt," Cindy Warren said. "About 10 minutes later, I heard him running the water to give her a bath. Then, he called me to come upstairs because something was wrong with her.

"I went upstairs," she said, pausing and struggling with tears. "He had her in the hallway. She was unconscious. I asked him what happened. He was trying to get her to stand up and she wouldn't."

She saw "a mark" on Jessica's forehead, but didn't mention seeing any other scars or bruises. They got the baby dressed to take her to the hospital and called a neighbor to come and watch their two younger boys.
=========
more @ link

The father looks mean. So now that the boy has been abused, they're going to charge him for the death of the little girl? It's about time. I hope the boy lands with family (not the mother) who will help him heal and forget the abuse.

Monsters, monsters everywhere! Many disguised as parents.

"Cindy Warren was charged along with her husband in January in the child abuse case involving their son Isaiah.

She agreed to testify against her husband in the murder case after pleading guilty in the abuse case to endangering child welfare. A reckless endangerment charge against her was dropped. There are no charges against her in the murder case, police said."

It looks as if Cindy Warren is getting away with participating in the murder of Jessica Marie, and then having a child with him and allowing that little boy to also be abused. Both of them are scum!

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070516/NEWS/705160363
After she and her husband were married that morning, she was home alone with the children early that afternoon while her husband was at a local bar. She had done her nails the night before and didn't want to change Jessica, who "pooped" in her diaper that afternoon, so she called her husband and asked him to come home and change Jessica.

imgCounter += 1; aryImgs[imgCounter] = "http://images.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=PR&Date=20070516&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=705160363&Ref=H2&MaxW=200&MaxH=180&title=1&border=0"; aryCaps[imgCounter] = "Jessica%20Bock
"; aryZooms[imgCounter] = "javascript: NewWindow(780,600,window.document.location+'&Template=photos&img="+imgCounter+"')";Jessica stayed in the dirty diaper for about an hour until her father got home. When he returned home, he showed no intoxication and wasn't violent with the girl as he took her upstairs to change and bathe her.

"I heard a sound like a slap and thought he had smacked her on the butt," Cindy Warren said. "About 10 minutes later, I heard him running the water to give her a bath. Then, he called me to come upstairs because something was wrong with her.

"I went upstairs," she said, pausing and struggling with tears. "He had her in the hallway. She was unconscious. I asked him what happened. He was trying to get her to stand up and she wouldn't."

She saw "a mark" on Jessica's forehead, but didn't mention seeing any other scars or bruises. They got the baby dressed to take her to the hospital and called a neighbor to come and watch their two younger boys.
=========
more @ link

Sure hope that nail job was worth it.

By Andrew Scott
Pocono Record Writer
January 22, 2009 STROUDSBURG — Cindy Warren, 30, of East Stroudsburg, was sentenced Wednesday to three to seven years in state prison after pleading guilty to endangering the welfare of her son, Isaiah, now 5.

A concerned neighbor's phone call led police in January 2007 to discover Isaiah had been physically abused by his father, McKinley Warren Jr., 43.

McKinley WarrenWarren in December pleaded guilty to both abusing the boy and causing a head injury that led to the December 2000 death of his daughter, Jessica Bock, 2, who was Isaiah's half-sister. Warren was sentenced to 25 to 50 years in state prison for both crimes.

More at link

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090122/NEWS/901220330/-1/NEWS0932

i cannot believe they had a homicide ruling and yet did nothing........how can that be?

I assume it because they didn't know which parent did it (or both), but that is pretty lame in my book. Now they are saying it's the dad, based on the mom's story? Again, pretty lame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back