732 users online (110 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

britney's 2nd baby

has another seen a picture of this child? do we really know its exists? i cannot believe no pics in people magazine, on tv....only of the mother out pantiless and drunk.....getting hotel rooms with different men. how on earth is she bonding with this child AND what about the one that was ALWAYS in her arms in every picture. just very sad......

I just saw a picture of her while I was standing in the grocery line yesterday. I don't remember which magazine. A junk rag though. Anyway it showed her holding a baby over her shoulder and the baby was completely covered in a white blanket. The caption said something like, "Hey Britney, where's baby Jayden?" Not sure if that was supposed to mean she was holding another baby??????? It does seem weird that she has tromped Sean all over the place for over a year complete with a People magazine front page of her and Kevin and the baby when the baby was newborn and now, all of a sudden, she is acting like a doofus with no responsibilities???????
    Maybe she is going for the build-up of suspense ala Suri Cruise???

It is VERY odd that Britney hasn't shown her new baby.
    Eventually, we will have to see him....some paparrazi will snap a pic.

I'm guessing the media couldn't care less, though, since no one is having a
    "Where's Jayden?" countdown, like they did with Suri Cruise.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

I feel as though she didnt really want this baby to begin with. I think all her baby talk about how she wants to be a young cool mom and raise a family full of babies and be a little wifey was too much for her to handle. She got through what about a year total and had to quit the job!!! None of these celebs. could handle being a real mom... They just run back and try to save their ''careers'' and hide behind the Oh I have to work excuse. No its plain and simple you can't handle it.

it seems she "dropped" this baby and went off to be a popstar. i can't help wondering, if she is out partying all night and i guess sleeping all day, when on earth is she bonding with this child. further, sean preston was in her arms in nearly every photo - has she just dumped him? she clearly bonded with that child and he must be wondering where his mommy is and we know he probably doesn't miss his dad much - since he always seems to be "on tour"

I don't have any reason to believe this but with everything that was going on in her life at the time she gave birth to her second child maybe there's a problem with this one. One that might be visible. Or possibly, doubtful, but possible, she learned her lesson with having her picture taken almost dropping Sean Preston, (which I don't find fault on that one...but everyone else did) and him sitting in her lap while driving. Another reason is that if she receives any money for his picture she'd probably have to share with with Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth
    I don't have any reason to believe this but with everything that was going on in her life at the time she gave birth to her second child maybe there's a problem with this one. One that might be visible. Or possibly, doubtful, but possible, she learned her lesson with having her picture taken almost dropping Sean Preston, (which I don't find fault on that one...but everyone else did) and him sitting in her lap while driving. Another reason is that if she receives any money for his picture she'd probably have to share with with Kevin.
    IIRC, Fed-Ex gets all the money from pictures of the 'fam'.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

forgot about the ex getting $$ for pics of the kids. however, in fairness, prior to the big divorce, there was no pictures of this child - makes me wonder....where is her mother in all this, putting the smack down on her daughter ??

Maybe the kid has two heads.

I thought she was doing a Vanity Fair peice with her kids. Shouldnt it be out soon?

For all we know Brttany Spears could be the best mother in the world. She probably dosent spend any less time with her kids then the mother who works 8-5 Monday through Friday and has 2 hours a night to spend with their kids before bedtime. How do any of those mothers "bond with their children"?

The only reason IMO the tabloids are putting everything in such a negative light regarding this person is because she isnt fitting into the "Britney Spears" teeny bopper mode that America loved when she was young. She has been marketed since she was a child . I think she is sick of being confined and defined into such a narrow mold. Everyone is demanding that she continue to be the perfect icon and she is IMO giving everyone the finger and saying that is not who I want to be.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

she may very well be giving the finger to everyone ...she certainly did that to her mom with the first marriage, to Shar on the 2nd marriage and now to Fed-X. Maybe she does spend lots of time with her children.....not there to say. Her behavior that is reported is not that of a new mom with two very small children. she is rich and famous and beautiful....she can have anyone she wants....she doesn't need to go without panties and show her crotch to the world...say what you will....that is over the line....as for her partying, i personally could care less. i just personally don't know one single new mother that behaves the way she does....she craves the attention.....constantly "LOOK AT ME" behavior...

why does she need to do that? she is worth $150 million, beautiful and last time i heard her music, talented....i don't buy or follow her music, but she has put herself out there in the news for all to see and i find it very sad and inappropriate for someone with two very small children just one year apart

Four reasons Brit hasn't shown JJ to the world:

1.) Fed-ex gets money from the pictures. She's probably delaying pictures to the world until there's some kind of divorce settlement and he won't get money.

2.) She's holding out for more money. She saw how the Cruise baby created tons of speculation and high demand for the pictures. Come on- the girl's name, if you mess around with the letters, spells out: Best PR in years. Her people aren't stupid.

3.) There's something wrong with the baby. If you look at pictures of Suri cruise (not the VF shoot; I'm talking about pics from their wedding), she does look like she might have had a cleft palate fixed.

4.) She's saving it for the PR blitz that will accompany the release of her album later this year.

Lastly, reasons she's acting out...

1.) PPD/depression from the divorce. It's completely possible for both and she's been sighted with meds for both conditions.

2.) No one can control her any longer. She keeps saying how "free" she is. From the start, she was a carefully managed, manufactured act. This was probably the real Britney all along.

3.) The stress of the media is taking its toll on her. She can't be perfect but every single little thing she does is magnified hugely. Yeah, she makes a lot of mistakes but I guarantee you, most of us would not past muster either if we had 30+ cameras following us everywhere. Just watch a paparazzi video of her anywhere. It's really sad. Through it all though, she smiles and is pleasant most of the time.
    Please read up on the murder of Dr. David Cornbleet here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45720

Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    Four reasons Brit hasn't shown JJ to the world:

1.) Fed-ex gets money from the pictures. She's probably delaying pictures to the world until there's some kind of divorce settlement and he won't get money.

2.) She's holding out for more money. She saw how the Cruise baby created tons of speculation and high demand for the pictures. Come on- the girl's name, if you mess around with the letters, spells out: Best PR in years. Her people aren't stupid.

3.) There's something wrong with the baby. If you look at pictures of Suri cruise (not the VF shoot; I'm talking about pics from their wedding), she does look like she might have had a cleft palate fixed.

4.) She's saving it for the PR blitz that will accompany the release of her album later this year.

Lastly, reasons she's acting out...

1.) PPD/depression from the divorce. It's completely possible for both and she's been sighted with meds for both conditions.

2.) No one can control her any longer. She keeps saying how "free" she is. From the start, she was a carefully managed, manufactured act. This was probably the real Britney all along.

3.) The stress of the media is taking its toll on her. She can't be perfect but every single little thing she does is magnified hugely. Yeah, she makes a lot of mistakes but I guarantee you, most of us would not past muster either if we had 30+ cameras following us everywhere. Just watch a paparazzi video of her anywhere. It's really sad. Through it all though, she smiles and is pleasant most of the time.
    Good post!

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Good post!
    Why thank you!

I readily admit to following celebrity blogs way too much.
    Please read up on the murder of Dr. David Cornbleet here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45720

I think she is depressed and the depression is aggravated by being bitterly disappointed that the baby isn't the little girl she thought she was going to have.

Somebody should give her a talking to though. That running around nonsense isn't good for her or the babies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast