Go see The Dead Girl!!!!

T-Rex

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, but wanted everyone to see it!
This movie is MADE for WSers--and it's getting no publicity.
It's amazing--the way Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer was amazing--and has an incredible cast!
It starts with the discovery of a woman's body, then goes into five vignettes: The Stranger, The Sister, The Wife, The Mother, The Dead Girl. You'll recognize the characters from our different cases--even if you can't predict what they will do--then want to go right back and see it again!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/the-dead-girl/25664/synopsis

It sounds interesting, T-Rex, and a lot like "Crash". Thanks for the info!

You're right that IS a stellar cast. Is it playing at theaters right now or for rental?

Wow - it's not in my area - we usually get everything. I'm disappointed because tonight is date night for me and dh and I was looking for a good movie!

Oh--I wish it was playing there too--I can't wait for you all to see it! Maybe if there's an art house theater, it will open there soon.

(For any WSers in NYC, it's playing at the Angelika this weekend.)

It's not playing here. Maybe in the next month it will get here, if not I'll surely look for the DVD.

SadieMae said:
It's not playing here. Maybe in the next month it will get here, if not I'll surely look for the DVD.

looks like it was released Dec 29th, but it's not in theatres here in my area yet....sounds like it would be something i'd like to see...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back