1011 users online (202 members and 809 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957

    UK - Ellie Lawrenson, 5, mauled to death by pit bull, Merseyside, 1 Jan 2007

    Death-dog owner bears his niece's coffin

    THE owner of a pit bull that savaged a five-year-old girl to death helped carry her tiny coffin into church yesterday. Kiel Simpson, uncle of victim Ellie Lawrenson, stood shoulder to shoulder with her father as a pallbearer.


    and

    Ellie was at the home of her grandmother Jackie Simpson, 46, when the dog attacked on New Year's Day. Mrs Simpson suffered bites to her arms and legs as she fought to save the little girl.


    Mr Simpson, who has served a jail sentence for possession of cannabis worth 24,000, voluntarily attended the police station after the tragedy to assist with inquiries.


    His dog Reuben, which was destroyed, has since been linked to a suspected dog-fighting ring in Merseyside. Police have seized up to 60 pit bulls and arrested more than a dozen people.

    A search of the house where Ellie was killed uncovered a stash of drugs and at least 15,000 in cash.

    ~more at link~

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    I, as dad of that little girl, would be out in the deep woods somewhere digging uncle kiel's grave.

    Sounds like stupidity runs in the family of this crew.

    Cal

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,710
    At least he wasn't sloppily dressed wearing a cap and carrying a "beverage" in his other hand.

    Sorry if that sounds irreverant, I just couldn't resist!

    Susan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered
    At least he wasn't sloppily dressed wearing a cap and carrying a "beverage" in his other hand.

    Sorry if that sounds irreverant, I just couldn't resist!

    Susan

    Your remark sounds bang on, IMO!

    29 suspected pit bulls have been seized by authorities http://www.itv.com/news/5b2b98f31356...348cf597e.html in the area now. pit bulls are illegal in Britain and they have been for something like 16 years. a pit bull who has lived a long time, ok. but i believe those seized are young dogs and are used for dog fights. betting, you know.

    Bitten politician's appeal: Hand over your dogs

    Under the Act, the owner of an illegal dog can face a 5,000 fine as well as a six-month prison sentence.

    http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/ne..._your_dogs.php

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    I'm assuming the uncle will be facing charges? He needs to be locked up for a good long time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    I'm assuming the uncle will be facing charges? He needs to be locked up for a good long time.
    Sounds like they ALL need to be locked up for a good long time. Doesn't sound like this activity...drug dealing and dog fighting was unknown to anyone.

    Sad.

    Cal

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Sounds like they ALL need to be locked up for a good long time. Doesn't sound like this activity...drug dealing and dog fighting was unknown to anyone.

    Sad.

    Cal
    True. They are all equally responsible for the little girl's tragic death.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    True. They are all equally responsible for the little girl's tragic death.


    Don't get me wrong because I think the uncle should be punished but I'm glad to see he carried the coffin, he has to live with that forever rather than hiding somewhere trying to forget.





    Mabel, one more post and you'll be ay 7000!! Whoo hoo


    Jubie

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    Death-dog owner bears his niece's coffin

    THE owner of a pit bull that savaged a five-year-old girl to death helped carry her tiny coffin into church yesterday. Kiel Simpson, uncle of victim Ellie Lawrenson, stood shoulder to shoulder with her father as a pallbearer.


    and

    Ellie was at the home of her grandmother Jackie Simpson, 46, when the dog attacked on New Year's Day. Mrs Simpson suffered bites to her arms and legs as she fought to save the little girl.


    Mr Simpson, who has served a jail sentence for possession of cannabis worth 24,000, voluntarily attended the police station after the tragedy to assist with inquiries.


    His dog Reuben, which was destroyed, has since been linked to a suspected dog-fighting ring in Merseyside. Police have seized up to 60 pit bulls and arrested more than a dozen people.

    A search of the house where Ellie was killed uncovered a stash of drugs and at least 15,000 in cash.

    ~more at link~

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    click to enlarge the pic, the mom and uncle both have tweeker hands..just an observation.
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

    "Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    Don't get me wrong because I think the uncle should be punished but I'm glad to see he carried the coffin, he has to live with that forever rather than hiding somewhere trying to forget.





    Mabel, one more post and you'll be ay 7000!! Whoo hoo


    Jubie
    Oh my. I wonder if it was all added up, how much time I've spent making those 7,000 posts. It's probably better that I don't know.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Oh my. I wonder if it was all added up, how much time I've spent making those 7,000 posts. It's probably better that I don't know.


    Mabel, Ha ha, all of them enjoyable to read I'm sure. Funny though, you posted your 7000th just as I was typing that you were about to.



    Jubie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    180
    Just curious...What do you mean by "tweeker hands"? I know that meth heads are commonly seen with blister type pick marks.....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,533
    Well, probably inappropriate time and place but Mom is kind of hot!

    This is a terrible case....not at all like I pictured them though. I sensed a mullet.

    Cal

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Well, probably inappropriate time and place but Mom is kind of hot!

    This is a terrible case....not at all like I pictured them though. I sensed a mullet.

    Cal

    And seven limos for the funeral. SEVEN, wow. They have money and looks but sadly none of that can bring little Ellie back.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by kayceebee
    Just curious...What do you mean by "tweeker hands"? I know that meth heads are commonly seen with blister type pick marks.....
    the habitual users hands dry out and crack.
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

    "Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NOT GUILTY MN - Zachary King, 7, mauled to death by pit bull, Minneapolis, 16 Aug 2007
    By cheko1 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 12:00 PM
  2. MS - Tony Evans, 3, mauled to death by pit bull, Jackson, 23 July 2008
    By aussiegran in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:02 AM
  3. AL - Taylor Kitlica, 18 mos, mauled to death by dog, Brewton, 28 Jan 2007
    By White Rain in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 05:36 PM

Tags for this Thread