The Leeza Show

Jeana (DP) said:
You're entitled to be wrong every once in a while darlin. :)
I knew you would not blast me Jeana, lol.....I cant help but get "swayed" when I hear her family members. They have one of the Jurors on there too talking and whats with the knife marks on Devons bottom? I never heard that, at least I dont remember.....She said it was from him kicking darlie in her arms which Is why her arms were all bruised. :waitasec: Thats the theory they came up with.

michelle said:
I knew you would not blast me Jeana, lol.....I cant help but get "swayed" when I hear her family members. They have one of the Jurors on there too talking and whats with the knife marks on Devons bottom? I never heard that, at least I dont remember.....She said it was from him kicking darlie in her arms which Is why her arms were all bruised. :waitasec: Thats the theory they came up with.

Her family members say alot and don't prove much.

Jeana (DP) said:
Her family members say alot and don't prove much.
I am sure family members always want to think and hope for the best and in this case they dont want to believe she is capable of murder. I know it would be hard for me to believe that, but evidence is evidence and if it proves her guilt then I guess that is all we can go on. They though, say its all circumstantial. I need to read the transcripts and I have actually started, not that my opinion matters any, lol.. There is so much there to read.

michelle said:
I am sure family members always want to think and hope for the best and in this case they dont want to believe she is capable of murder. I know it would be hard for me to believe that, but evidence is evidence and if it proves her guilt then I guess that is all we can go on. They though, say its all circumstantial. I need to read the transcripts and I have actually started, not that my opinion matters any, lol.. There is so much there to read.

This case has plenty of both forensic and circumstantial evidence. Certainly enough to have her death sentence upheld.

I watched the Leeza tapes recently also and her family especially Darin's mom really got to me However Darin did not. I'm sure they honestly believe in her. I continue to go back and forth on this and i don't know why. It really bothers me that Darin failed a polygraph and that sock the sock really makes no sense to me .

michelle said:
I used to think she was innocent, too. Reading the transcripts was one of the main reasons I now believe her to be guilty.

kidzndogznme said:
I couldn't get the Leeza links to open.
I dont have another link, maybe try again in a few and it will open for you.

I had no problem with the link. I was able to listen to part's 1 and 2 and 4.

White Rain said:
Didn't Darlie fail a polygraph as well?

We can only speculate. She took at least one. The fact that they weren't shouting from the rooftops that she passed it, leads one to believe that she did not.

Some of the members of the family are very convincing but I have learned the only way to see the truth in this case is to read the transcripts and rely on logic not emotion. I tried forever to find reasons to support her innocence other than hopes that those children did not know their mother wanted them dead. There just isn't any good evidence that supports her innocence.

Jeana (DP) said:
We can only speculate. She took at least one. The fact that they weren't shouting from the rooftops that she passed it, leads one to believe that she did not.
yeah I know, thats why I was thinking she failed it. If she had passed they would've been parading it around for sure.

Jeana (DP) said:
I had heard that Darlie and her mother were seen crying after the polygraph. Wish I could remember where I read/heard this but I can't. :blushing:

michelle said:
Now I know this is 10 years old but I am convinced after I watch it that Darlie is innocent. I told you all I am a fence sitter.....:truce:
http://www.justicefordarlie.net/media/leezashow.php

LOL, gosh me too. I've completely changed my mind now. She's innocent.

I wonder why they don't want us to see the segmant that's missing. Or I wonder why they don't have and have never had Medical Detectives/Forensics Files on that site..hmmmm

cami said:
LOL, gosh me too. I've completely changed my mind now. She's innocent.

I wonder why they don't want us to see the segmant that's missing. Or I wonder why they don't have and have never had Medical Detectives/Forensics Files on that site..hmmmm
Is this a smart comment or are you serious? I can't tell, I must he dumb.:confused: :rolleyes:

michelle said:
Is this a smart comment or are you serious? I can't tell, I must he dumb.:confused: :rolleyes:

Yes I was being facetious. I firmly believe in Darlie's guilt. Based on the overwhelming evidence of her guilt and her own consciousness of guilt. Her family does not sway me nor does Chris Brown.

However, I will say that the Leeza show was my first exposure to Darlie Routier and the crime. I did believe when I saw it she was innocent...but I thought her story was hokey so once I looked a little further and found the trial transcripts...well.....it didn't take long before I realized she's lying her head off. Innocent victims do not lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back