Oh Dear Lord - Steven Tyler in a Speedo

csds703 said:
I can't really deal with anyone in a speedo.:doh:

I have seen probably three guys in the world who can pull it off. Tyler ain't one of 'em. I think my retnas are fried. :snooty:

OMG I am now BLIND!!!

NO ONE I do not care what they look like should wear a speedo.

Aw, come on! You hens are so critical!

He doesn't look bad for his age. What is he? 103?

Nova said:

LOL He's got to be at least 103 and can't weigh more than 103 either. ZERO muscle tone. Should never wear a bathing suit, sorts, or anything that shows those legs or arms. And definately needs to lay off the botox and plastic surgery. :eek: :eek: :eek:

csds703 said:
I can't really deal with anyone in a speedo.:doh:

LOL, me either.. they are soooo not flattering.. I also hate seeing a guy in a thong.. I don't care how great his *advertiser censored* looks, I don't need to see it poking out of a thong.. :D

Nova said:

Exactly what I was going to say - while I hate speedos - except maybe on swim team athletes, he doesn't look bad for his age!!!!

Jeana (DP) said:
I told myself NOT to look....ohh my goodness...why do I never listen to myself!
razz.gif
At least the other two shots on this thread have made my queasy stomach much better!
wink.gif

montana_16 said:
WOO HOO! especially Daniel Craig. ;)

Indeed. I never understood the complaints from Bond fans that Craig was "too blond, too short and too ugly" to play the role.

Must have been the blind fans.

kittykat1 said:
Hubba Hubba!

Yes. really. and honestly. and truly and all the other lys would i be prepared to be *whisper* unfaithful! :slap:

makes me proud to be British, those two do! :woohoo:

Nova said:
Indeed. I never understood the complaints from Bond fans that Craig was "too blond, too short and too ugly" to play the role.

Must have been the blind fans.

*cough* they wanted a 'proper' pretty boy like Pierce. they couldn't handle a real man! :truce:

Floh said:
Yes. really. and honestly. and truly and all the other lys would i be prepared to be *whisper* unfaithful! :slap:

makes me proud to be British, those two do! :woohoo:

Good point. When did the English start turning out attractive men? The Scots, Welsh and Irish, sure. But the English?!

Libby Gelman Waxner (pen name for Paul Rudnick) once wrote in Premiere that on the rare occasion when an attractive child is born in England, the entire village turns out to celebrate the miracle birth. (S/he was discussing Hugh Grant in that column.)

(Don't flame me, Floh. Libby/Paul wrote it!)

Floh said:
*cough* they wanted a 'proper' pretty boy like Pierce. they couldn't handle a real man! :truce:

I'm sure you're right. Craig actually looks like he could kill somebody.

(But I'd forgive him, of course.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back