NC - Katlin Violette, 4, found decapitated, Clayton, 12 Jan 2007 *Insanity*

I can't say what I want to, but I wish I could have five minutes alone with this sick jerk.

May general population be in his future....

another horror story of what a parent can do to their own child---and many people still think Patsy Ramsey was incapable of murder because they can't imagine any parent doing something like that to their own child--look what this guy did--and this guy should be punished in the same way--call the French up and get them to build us a guillotine for this animal

What is the status of the parent's relationship in this case? Are they separated or going through a divorce? I pray that the decaptitation was post-mortem.

Rachael said:
I do not understand how anyone could possibly do this. I am horrified.
I am also. It is always worse somehow when it is a parent. I don't think any of us will ever understand this. Did you see the picture of him smiling? Makes me sick, I wish I could reach through the screen and choke him!!!:banghead: :mad:

teonspaleprincess said:
I am also. It is always worse somehow when it is a parent. I don't think any of us will ever understand this. Did you see the picture of him smiling? Makes me sick, I wish I could reach through the screen and choke him!!!:banghead: :mad:

An eye for an eye. I think he deserves the same thing he did to his daughter, a poor defenseless four year old. I know not everyone thinks that way though. :( :waitasec:

Rachael,well if they need volunteers to build that guillotine,they can count on me--but let's just hope he committs suicide in prison

Rachael said:
An eye for an eye. I think he deserves the same thing he did to his daughter, a poor defenseless four year old. I know not everyone thinks that way though. :( :waitasec:
I agree with you, an eye for an eye. He is the lowest piece of "you know what"! He doesn't deserve to breathe for what he has done. He is a scum sucking parasite.

Poor little angel. I saw his smiling mug shot and want to wipe that smile right off his sick face. I agree...may he be placed in the general population and thus the taxpayers' money to feed and house him until his state execution will be saved.

God be with this mother. She'll never get that picture out of her head.

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. He should be beheaded.

And he has my last name. Gross. :razz:

How can I respond to this? He was seeing demons, he was delusional, he stopped taking his meds, he was upset over his job, what....? This child doesn't deserve his angst whether it is evil or situational. He deserves to die and meet his maker. The justice will take place...in the here and in the later.

Too much!

I agree with the rest of you about an eye for an eye. It makes me wonder if this was a hate crime against the mother. How does one become so numb to their own child that they can decapitate their own flesh and blood? I honestly can't bear to think of what this poor little girl endured at the hands of her own father.

So sad. God Bless the little girl and the Mom. This is so beyond anything it is hard to comprehend, except this guy is seriously ill to the enth degree.

I raise my hand for him beheading after he is found guilty. Congress should approve a bill just for him. If our country practiced the philosophy of an eye for an eye like Arabia does, it would never happen again.

Peter Hamilton said:
Rachael,well if they need volunteers to build that guillotine,they can count on me--but let's just hope he committs suicide in prison
Unfortunately, Peter he will be fed, educated and looked after in prison.What a damn shame as this guy deserves a nasty fate himself. To do this to a child is just unimaginable but as we all know some people do :banghead: sink to the depths of humanity with their actions.:banghead:

It is just hard to imagine a father doing something so horrible to his own little girl even though things like this seem to happen more and more often. Until our laws toughen up and these people get the punishment that fits their crime it is going to keep happening. Our judicial system isn't tough on crime. It seems that the people have to fight every inch of the way to get any law changed. I don't understand that either except it seems that the bigwigs are more worried about the criminal's rights then they are about the crimes they commit. Personally I believe that when one person takes the life of another they should either lose their own life or be sentenced with life without parole.
Enough of these short sentences and plea bargains. There isn't one victim that was ever given a plea bargain. No matter how long or loud they begged the killer didn't change his mind and NOT give them a death sentence. The victim didn't get to use the excuse that their death would be to painful or that they were to fat to die. The victims had no one pleading their cases. You can bet that there was no one there to speak for this little 4 yr old girl. Her sick dad just took it upon himself to end her life in a most horrific way and then he had the gall to smile in his jail photo! I'm all for chopping his head off with a dull kitchen knife.

I am speechless... to hear good news yesterday about the 2 missing boys and now this.... What is this world coming to?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back