james leroy davie

Reaction score
is this the next so called suspect in the jonbenet ramsey case and what other connections does this man as with john mark karr apart from been from the same town in hamilton alabama and both have been previous records of crime against children

Australia to extradite state rape suspect
Thursday, September 21, 2006
KENT FAULK
News staff writer
A Hamilton man was arrested in Australia this week and is awaiting extradition to the United States to face rape, sexual torture and sodomy charges, authorities said.

James Leroy Davie, 51, was picked up Monday by the Australian Federal Police at the request of the U.S. Marshal Service, said C. Martin Keely, U.S. Marshal for the Northern District of Alabama. "He is being held in Australia pending paperwork to extradite him back to the United States." ....

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/115883013831120.xml&coll=2

james leroy davie is aged 51
from hamilton alabama
charged in america as of 2004 with first degree rape on 2 counts, sexual torture on 1 count and first degree sodomy on 2 counts.

he was on bail for $130.000 before he fled america for austrailia.

he was arrested in 15th september 2006 in coober pedy north of adelaide austrailia he his on remand in a prison located in adelaide remand prison on currie street in adelaide.

has of 15th december he was sent to court and a judge ordered him to be sent back to america to face charges in alabama as of 14th january 2007 he his still in austrailia waiting to be returned.

martin walkerdine said:
is this the next so called suspect in the jonbenet ramsey case and what other connections does this man as with john mark karr apart from been from the same town in hamilton alabama and both have been previous records of crime against children

Is this man the so called connection to Karr Tracey is still trying to promote? Tracey was disappointed when Karr had nothing to do with JB's death, and thus lost his chance for a rich book deal....I think Tracey is still trying to piece Karr into the case somehow...after all what are you going to do with all the printed out emails and no publisher?

Pervs are in every town, city, country on the planet, and a town can easily have more than one....my guess is Hamilton is like any other town and will have them in the future too unfortunately.

if anyone got any new infomation on him please posted to me in here o have also found out that the address in hamilton is called sentry road hamilton its about 8 miles from the town to the west

In the documentary, there was film footage of Karr's house in Alabama that he inherited from his grandmother and in the shot, you could see another house in the background which they claimed belonged to the man in Australia. I'll upload the graphic and post a link to it.

It's not clear whether Karr and Davie lived at those Hamilton addresses at the same time. Karr was living in California by September 2000, according to public records, and Davie's name first appears on records with an address on 945 Sentry Road in February 2001 while john mark karr was living at 972 sentry road hamilton alabama.

martin walkerdine said:
It's not clear whether Karr and Davie lived at those Hamilton addresses at the same time. Karr was living in California by September 2000, according to public records, and Davie's name first appears on records with an address on 945 Sentry Road in February 2001 while john mark karr was living at 972 sentry road hamilton alabama.
I'm not following you. Do we know Karr had moved to California by 2000? How did you find this out?

james leroy davie was married too a women called sue davie her current location is in haleyville in winston county alabama

wexford karr other relatives are

S. NATHANIEL KARR
J. MARK KARR
MARIETTA KARR
A. MICHAEL KARR
S. NATHAN KARR
A. RENEAU KARR
R. SHIRLEY KARR

HE ALSO LIVED IN TREODORE ALABAMA WHICH IS SOUTH WEST OF MOBILE ALABAMA

This guy raped and sodomized....has nothing to do with JonBenet Ramsey!

martin walkerdine said:
wexford karr other relatives are

S. NATHANIEL KARR
J. MARK KARR
MARIETTA KARR
A. MICHAEL KARR
S. NATHAN KARR
A. RENEAU KARR
R. SHIRLEY KARR

HE ALSO LIVED IN TREODORE ALABAMA WHICH IS SOUTH WEST OF MOBILE ALABAMA
Martin, why are you listing these people's names on here?

Show Me said:
Is this man the so called connection to Karr Tracey is still trying to promote? Tracey was disappointed when Karr had nothing to do with JB's death, and thus lost his chance for a rich book deal....I think Tracey is still trying to piece Karr into the case somehow...after all what are you going to do with all the printed out emails and no publisher?

Pervs are in every town, city, country on the planet, and a town can easily have more than one....my guess is Hamilton is like any other town and will have them in the future too unfortunately.
Why doesnt Tracey just go away? Karr is innocent of Jonbenets death, so is this man. Not unless he sheds old degraged DNA. This case gets more ridiculous as time goes by.
My heart breaks for Jonbenet, shes never going to have justice , not as long as nitwits are in charge of her case. Look at the parents DA lacy then youll have the answer who killed Jonbenet.:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back