Australia - Mark Hutchinson, 82, decapitated, Armidale, 13 Jan 2007 *Insanity*

Yeah, what's with that??

Apparently he was well liked around town, why would anyone do such a thing??

People are just flat out sick! It floors me how someone can do such a thing.

Armidale is a university/country town...wouldn't think something like that would happen there..

Its a beautiful town...been there many times

dingo said:
Its a beautiful town...been there many times
Gets bloody cold there though!

Have you heard any more Dingo?
I haven't but miss the news alot...

You guy's hear anything about what is going on with this murder?

I havent heard anymore and I usually watch the news every night.
I suppose the investigation is only early days.....we should be hearing more shortly though.

He sounds as though he was a very nice person. I don't see how anyone could do something like this. :(

narlacat said:
Thanks Dingo.

His poor nephew finding him...how awful.
Hello there narlacat. I've been reading this thread, and it is just terrible. I can't imagine finding a loved one that way.

That he was decapitated does seem like extreme hatred, or maybe someone possibly in a psychotic state, or both. I sure hope they find who did this. Whoever it is needs to be off the streets.

Have you heard if he has family besides his nephew? Prayers for his family during this painful time.

Lion

LionRun said:
Hello there narlacat. I've been reading this thread, and it is just terrible. I can't imagine finding a loved one that way.

That he was decapitated does seem like extreme hatred, or maybe someone possibly in a psychotic state, or both. I sure hope they find who did this. Whoever it is needs to be off the streets.

Have you heard if he has family besides his nephew? Prayers for his family during this painful time.

Lion
Hi there LionRun, nice to meet :)

I havent heard anymore about this, but yes you'd think someone must have hated him to cut his head off, either that or completely psychotic...

If I hear anything I will post it..

So unfair- he fought for our country and look how we repayed him- I feel so sorry for his family-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back