1145 users online (278 members and 867 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AR - Lamont Hurd, 4, beaten to death, Forrest City, 12 Jan 2007

Two other children were in the home, one with similiar trauma

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=5940929
    Last edited by Saavy; 01-15-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: edited title to reflect alleged perps correctly

LOCK THEM UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatK

LOCK THEM UP!!!

Ditto!

Yeah they look like real ''winners''.. Guess it made them feel real good to beat little babies huh? Hope they enjoy their prison stay and I say to the death chamber for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    Yeah they look like real ''winners''.. Guess it made them feel real good to beat little babies huh? Hope they enjoy their prison stay and I say to the death chamber for both of them.
    I'll second that!!!!

For the two surviving little ones, I hope they receive all the love and caring they need. My heart aches for them.

For the Parents: May they rest in Hell.

Lion

When is this going to end?

This never ends. I'm so sick of hearing stories like this. There should just be some type of punishment that keeps this from happening to our little ones. (Send them to Iraq for public stoning?) Obviously facing jail time or losing your kids isn't enough to keep this from happening.

They had a 4 yr old and obviously didn't enjoy that, so why go on and have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old??

Scum like this needs to be in the prison's general population.
    One body/several personalities

Quote Originally Posted by RUNDAWAY
    Scum like this needs to be in the prison's general population.
    totally agree but I do beleive they ought to be used as the prision punching bag by the general population. Where the heck were the family, friends and or neighbors ? someone must have heard or seen something before then.. why didnt anyone get involved.. an anonymous call would be enough.. if just one person had intervened this little boy maybe still alive instead of undergoing a slow and painful death. I have to stop reading these stories- they break my heart especially since I have a child not much different in age then this little one. I can only hope that Child services doesnt fail these other 2 children.. an that this little one is now safely wrapped in the arms of an angel.

Under the jail for now, then straight to h*!!

Quote Originally Posted by opme
    totally agree but I do beleive they ought to be used as the prision punching bag by the general population. Where the heck were the family, friends and or neighbors ? someone must have heard or seen something before then.. why didnt anyone get involved.. an anonymous call would be enough.. if just one person had intervened this little boy maybe still alive instead of undergoing a slow and painful death. I have to stop reading these stories- they break my heart especially since I have a child not much different in age then this little one. I can only hope that Child services doesnt fail these other 2 children.. an that this little one is now safely wrapped in the arms of an angel.
    That's exactly what would happen to them in general population.
    One body/several personalities

Okay, I'll probably catch a little flack for this, but here goes.....what if it were legal to sell your children? Maybe a cap on the price, $5000 or something small like that. Then, maybe, just maybe, these nasty, sick, awful people who obviously don't want their kids might just take that into consideration. No questions, non-reversible transaction. The only catch would have to be immediate surgery to render them infertile, and the kids would then be able to make it out of harms way and into the arms of a loving couple who would care for them and raise them to be good, decent citizens. JMO I just can't read a story like theirs without physically becoming ill.

If that was legal how would you keep them from selling kids to perverts and other sickos?
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2threestooges
    Okay, I'll probably catch a little flack for this, but here goes.....what if it were legal to sell your children? Maybe a cap on the price, $5000 or something small like that. Then, maybe, just maybe, these nasty, sick, awful people who obviously don't want their kids might just take that into consideration. No questions, non-reversible transaction. The only catch would have to be immediate surgery to render them infertile, and the kids would then be able to make it out of harms way and into the arms of a loving couple who would care for them and raise them to be good, decent citizens. JMO I just can't read a story like theirs without physically becoming ill.
    Wouldn't work. Most people who kill their kids while abusing them don't mean to - they would tell you they want and love their kids. This feels true to them. But the truth remains that they don't know how to care for kids and they have no anger management skills.

Parents who beat their children to death were, with rare exception, abused children themselves. That's what they knew and that's what they do. It is a chain of pain.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast