AR - Lamont Hurd, 4, beaten to death, Forrest City, 12 Jan 2007

:furious: :furious: :furious:

LOCK THEM UP!!!

:behindbar

Yeah they look like real ''winners''.. Guess it made them feel real good to beat little babies huh? Hope they enjoy their prison stay and I say to the death chamber for both of them.

Mygirlsadie said:
Yeah they look like real ''winners''.. Guess it made them feel real good to beat little babies huh? Hope they enjoy their prison stay and I say to the death chamber for both of them.
I'll second that!!!!

For the two surviving little ones, I hope they receive all the love and caring they need. My heart aches for them.

For the Parents: May they rest in Hell.

Lion

When is this going to end?

:sick:

This never ends. I'm so sick of hearing stories like this. There should just be some type of punishment that keeps this from happening to our little ones. (Send them to Iraq for public stoning?) Obviously facing jail time or losing your kids isn't enough to keep this from happening.

They had a 4 yr old and obviously didn't enjoy that, so why go on and have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old??:banghead: :banghead: :mad:

Scum like this needs to be in the prison's general population.

RUNDAWAY said:
Scum like this needs to be in the prison's general population.
totally agree but I do beleive they ought to be used as the prision punching bag by the general population. Where the heck were the family, friends and or neighbors ? someone must have heard or seen something before then.. why didnt anyone get involved.. an anonymous call would be enough.. if just one person had intervened this little boy maybe still alive instead of undergoing a slow and painful death. I have to stop reading these stories- they break my heart especially since I have a child not much different in age then this little one. I can only hope that Child services doesnt fail these other 2 children.. an that this little one is now safely wrapped in the arms of an angel.

opme said:
totally agree but I do beleive they ought to be used as the prision punching bag by the general population. Where the heck were the family, friends and or neighbors ? someone must have heard or seen something before then.. why didnt anyone get involved.. an anonymous call would be enough.. if just one person had intervened this little boy maybe still alive instead of undergoing a slow and painful death. I have to stop reading these stories- they break my heart especially since I have a child not much different in age then this little one. I can only hope that Child services doesnt fail these other 2 children.. an that this little one is now safely wrapped in the arms of an angel.
That's exactly what would happen to them in general population.

Okay, I'll probably catch a little flack for this, but here goes.....what if it were legal to sell your children? Maybe a cap on the price, $5000 or something small like that. Then, maybe, just maybe, these nasty, sick, awful people who obviously don't want their kids might just take that into consideration. No questions, non-reversible transaction. The only catch would have to be immediate surgery to render them infertile, and the kids would then be able to make it out of harms way and into the arms of a loving couple who would care for them and raise them to be good, decent citizens. JMO I just can't read a story like theirs without physically becoming ill.

Mom2threestooges said:
Okay, I'll probably catch a little flack for this, but here goes.....what if it were legal to sell your children? Maybe a cap on the price, $5000 or something small like that. Then, maybe, just maybe, these nasty, sick, awful people who obviously don't want their kids might just take that into consideration. No questions, non-reversible transaction. The only catch would have to be immediate surgery to render them infertile, and the kids would then be able to make it out of harms way and into the arms of a loving couple who would care for them and raise them to be good, decent citizens. JMO I just can't read a story like theirs without physically becoming ill.
Wouldn't work. Most people who kill their kids while abusing them don't mean to - they would tell you they want and love their kids. This feels true to them. But the truth remains that they don't know how to care for kids and they have no anger management skills.

Parents who beat their children to death were, with rare exception, abused children themselves. That's what they knew and that's what they do. It is a chain of pain.

If you could buy children, legally, for $5000, I'd be SO broke. I'd be surrounded by wonderful children, though. :)

But yes, that would only make it easier for child sex rings to operate under the radar. *sigh*

What if you could adopt them out like you can dogs? Only the parents spayed or neutered instead (like was suggested) a fee paid, and registration on who gets the kids, with follow up visits. We track registered guns better than we do children.

Does anyone remember the case in Schenectady, NY where the little girl's mother and boyfriend poured acid in her eyes??? She went to church and someone interviened there, CPS took the little girl (who is now blind for the rest of her life) away and when the mother made bail... THEY GAVE THE LITTLE GIRL BACK TO HER!!!! what is WRONG with CPS... I don't understand how children with parents such as these can POSSIBLY end up back with their parents!!!!!! I think we need more loving, caring families in the world to take in foster children and for more reasons than they get a government check each month to have them... we need people who are going to help these children, love and nurture them... not get them, shove them in a room with nothing and get rich off them... and we need more social workers because the ones we have are so bogged down with cases (the number of parents doing this to kids DEFINITELY outweighs the number of social workers) they don't give these children the proper attention they need.

Roberta L. Johnson

Housed: Wrightsville Women's Facility
Sentencing Date: 11/29/2007

Offense: 2nd Degree Murder
Sentence: 312 months (26 years)
Parole Eligibility Date: 05/19/2014 Eligible for parole in less than 7 years.

Cornelius L. Dawson

Sentencing Date: 11/26/2007
Sentence: 120 months (10 years)

They apparently have incredibly lenient parole, because this guy appears to have already been released. He is not a current inmate in Arkansas. None of my records show his actual time served or where he served it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back