1371 users online (248 members and 1123 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Vermont;No jail for a 37 year-old man who sexually assualted a 4 year-old boy

link

The victim is a little boy, four-years old, who told his aunt he was scared to be around 37-year-old Andrew James. The woman checked his story and learned that that James had been abusing the boy in a terrible way too terrible to describe on television.

The Manchester, Vermont police were called. And according to the affidavit, the boy told investigators and a social service agent that he had been molested 10 times by James. And the child described what happened to him by pointing to a series of drawings.

The little boy is poor and may have a learning disability,

The predator, Andrew James, has two previous assault convictions, one felony where he attacked his wife with a screwdriver in front of their children. For that, he served 30 days.
    For molesting the 4-year-old, James will serve no prison time at all. Judge David Howard sentenced James to probation and treatment. If he violates probation, he could go to prison.

I'm sure he promised not to do something like that again...

Oh, and that attacking his wife with a screwdriver....I'm sure she deserved it!!

What a LOSER and I mean the PEDO and the JUDGE!!!

I do not know what the hell is going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    I do not know what the hell is going on here.
    I don't even know what to think, dark shadows! This is bloody awful! That the pedo perp had two previous convictions, and on top of that he sexually abused a four year old child not once, but ten times? And, this excuse for a sub-human is getting probation? This gives new meaning to the word, "injustice". The pedo perp should NEVER walk the streets to attack again, and the judge needs to be dis-barred and to NEVER be permitted to practice law again.

Since I've joined WS, my prayer list has grown tremendously. I will now include that dear little boy and his family. My heart cries for them.

For those living in that State. Why not start a petition? In that can come change, and heaven knows I am all for positive change. The world we live in is what we make of it.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    I don't even know what to think, dark shadows! This is bloody awful! That the pedo perp had two previous convictions, and on top of that he sexually abused a four year old child not once, but ten times? And, this excuse for a sub-human is getting probation? This gives new meaning to the word, "injustice". The pedo perp should NEVER walk the streets to attack again, and the judge needs to be dis-barred and to NEVER be permitted to practice law again.

Since I've joined WS, my prayer list has grown tremendously. I will now include that dear little boy and his family. My heart cries for them.

For those living in that State. Why not start a petition? In that can come change, and heaven knows I am all for positive change. The world we live in is what we make of it.

Lion
    Hi LionRun,
    People here in Vermont need to do something. An Officer in our state was just arrested today for sexually assaulting an 8 year old girl. He is 37 years old.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Hi dark_shadows!

I first learned about this on the O'Reilly Ractor this evening. Like he asked, "WTH is going on there?"? (Not aimed at you, of course ... just between this and Cashman ... jeez, Louise!!)

O'Reilly suggested what our dear member LionRun suggested, and that is that Vermontans start a petition!

Thank YOU for starting the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Hi dark_shadows!

I first learned about this on the O'Reilly Ractor this evening. Like he asked, "WTH is going on there?"? (Not aimed at you, of course ... just between this and Cashman ... jeez, Louise!!)

O'Reilly suggested what our dear member LionRun suggested, and that is that Vermontans start a petition!

Hey there Liz,
    It is so very nice to hear from you. Thank-you so much for your reply.
    We had to hear this first from Bill O'Reilly, not our local news! Go figure, he is the one that got the Cashman saga rolling, it was not our own state.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Is this a classic example of what is private stays private? Or, is it a judicial system problem or both? Has anyone checked into the judge? Does this mean that children are not valued but chattel? Is this an old world hidden but accepted situation? Is Vermont that backwards?

Sorry for the questions but it seems like another State that I am familiar with.

Keep talking everyone as that is the answer. Someone will take responsibilty and do something if knowledge is brought to the forefront.

Thanks, Dark Shadows for being upfront about all these crimes and the efforts to prevent as well as prosecute.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    Hey there Liz,
    It is so very nice to hear from you. Thank-you so much for your reply.
    We had to hear this first from Bill O'Reilly, not our local news! Go figure, he is the one that got the Cashman saga rolling, it was not our own state.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows
    You too, sweetie. Just proves there is some good to be said about Bill O'Reilly! He has been instrumental about bringing to light some inadequacies in our justice system(s), in cases against child predators.

Happy New Year to you and yours, dark!

As a parent, I think I'd go after the pig myself....and then the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Is this a classic example of what is private stays private? Or, is it a judicial system problem or both? Has anyone checked into the judge? Does this mean that children are not valued but chattel? Is this an old world hidden but accepted situation? Is Vermont that backwards?

Sorry for the questions but it seems like another State that I am familiar with.

Keep talking everyone as that is the answer. Someone will take responsibilty and do something if knowledge is brought to the forefront.

Thanks, Dark Shadows for being upfront about all these crimes and the efforts to prevent as well as prosecute.
    CP,
    I always love hearing from you.
    Here is a link to what happened today. I will keep you posted on this one.

link

We also are still going through this one.link
    My son worked with her years before this incident and she was a guest in our home when she worked with my son.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows
    Last edited by dark_shadows; 01-17-2007 at 04:13 AM. Reason: FIXED A LINK

You too, sweetie. Just proves there is some good to be said about Bill O'Reilly! He has been instrumental about bringing to light some inadequacies in our justice system(s), in cases against child predators.

Happy New Year to you and yours, dark!
    {{{Liz}}},
    Happy New Year to you and yours also!

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Hi dark_shadows!

I may not live in Vermont. But, if anyone knows what needs to be included in the petition I am offering to write it up. Anyone know how best to circulate it to get the most number of signatures?

Thank you Liz and dark shadows . You make reading painful posts easier with your support and compassion.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun
    I may not live in Vermont. But, if anyone knows what needs to be included in the petition I am offering to write it up. Anyone know how best to circulate it to get the most number of signatures?

Thank you Liz and dark shadows . You make reading painful posts easier with your support and compassion.

Lion
    Dear LionRun,
    Thank-you for your help. I am thankful that Bill has helped this state the way that he has. But I am upset about what he is saying about the Shawn Hornbeck case. O'Reilly states that he wants to protect kidnapped children in this article dated july 18,2002. Protecting America's Children

He says this;
    Each year in the United States, about 100 children are abducted by strangers, according to the Justice Department. Most of the kids are recovered alive.

So why is he questioning Shawn????

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Maybe people should also write to any politicians who are in opposite parties of those who are in office in Vermont. I would be willing to write emails and sign any petition. Here in Texas, little children are going to Juvie jail and alternative schools, and freak perverts are allowed to go scott free in Vermont. Well, actually, a serial killer here in my town is not being prosecuted either so maybe there is something going on nation wide and we just aren't hearing about it as much as we should. Vermont seems to be the absolute worst though. Something needs to be done.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast