VT - 'Goodfellas’ actor Paul Sorvino pulled gun on daughter’s ex, she testifies

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Snee is still in the St. Johnsbury facility here in Vermont. He has been there since the begining of Jan., yet nothing was said about it.

I wonder why this was not in the news anywhere.

STROUDSBURG, Pa. — “Goodfellas” actor Paul Sorvino pulled a gun on his daughter’s ex-boyfriend after the man pounded on her hotel door and made threats, the daughter testified Tuesday.
“He got in my father’s face and said, ’Go ahead, Paul, shoot, I ain’t done nothing wrong,’” Amanda Sorvino, 36, told a Monroe County judge. The judge granted her request for a protection-from-abuse order against Daniel Snee, 21.
Amanda Sorvino testified Snee threatened to kill her at a hotel Jan. 3 in Stowe, Vt.; she said she locked herself in the bathroom and called both police and her father. Her 67-year-old father showed up before police, she testified.

link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I've always liked Paul Sorvino (and love Mira) and this only makes me like him more. Good for him, standing up and protecting his daughter (at 67 no less).

I would have shot the *advertiser censored*!

Too many times we have seen these ex's come back and kill the ex. If we wasn't scared of me as an angry father with a gun, he will probably be back.

Cal

LOVE this guy. As an actor and now a protective Daddy! Go Paul!!!!!

angarella said:
LOVE this guy. As an actor and now a protective Daddy! Go Paul!!!!!
An actor, protective father, and an excellent operatic tenor. My kind of guy. (Yes, Paul Sorvino sings opera. Even had a special on PBS one time. Surprisingly good.)

I started reading this though and was all prepared for the story to be about Sorvino pulling a gun on one of Mira's exes. Then I remembered she'd dated Quentin Tarantino. Now THAT would have been headline news for sure.

Steve/Mr. A

misterallgood said:
I started reading this though and was all prepared for the story to be about Sorvino pulling a gun on one of Mira's exes. Then I remembered she'd dated Quentin Tarantino. Now THAT would have been headline news for sure.

Steve/Mr. A
And a movie.

:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members