1223 users online (307 members and 916 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - St. Charles father shot infant with BB gun

Accident, my #@$!!! I just can't find any words...

St. Charles Father Shot Infant With BB Gun
    Created: 1/17/2007 10:00:47 AM
    Last updated: 1/17/2007 11:27:00 AM

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) -- A St. Charles County man is accused of shooting his own 12-day-old son with a BB gun.

Authorities say Shawn Michael Mohan shot the baby several times, causing circular-shaped bruises to the face, left arm, hand, foot, hip and buttocks. The injuries are not life-threatening.

Read the rest at this link:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=110995

Even if it was an accident, which I doubt it was, why wouldn't you take the child to the doctor to make sure you didn't do more than bruise the baby? I mean, this was a 12-day old baby. I guess, again, if it was an accident, he thought he might be accused of child abuse. Still no excuse; it would be more plausible that it was accident if he did.

Sad when such idiots can procreate. Poor baby. I hope it's with someone trustworthy now.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    That is just terrible! I don't even know what to say...

The 'father' had abused another of his sons (from the link):
    "Mohan is on probation after pleading guilty in 2005 to child endangerment, related to a serious head injury to his first son when the boy was three months old. He pleaded guilty and was given a five-year suspended sentence."
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    "Mohan is on probation after pleading guilty in 2005 to child endangerment, related to a serious head injury to his first son when the boy was three months old. He pleaded guilty and was given a five-year suspended sentence."
    Which, in turn, makes me wonder how in the heck this jerk found a woman that would actually have another baby with him. (Don't answer, I know. But still).

I don't think it was accidental because the victim is an infant. If it were a 10 year old boy out back with dad, well, accidents do happen. Heck, one of my DD's accidentally shot me in the finger at nearly point blank range. That was truly a freak accident. This I don't believe is.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefs_fan_4life
    I don't think it was accidental because the victim is an infant. If it were a 10 year old boy out back with dad, well, accidents to happen. Heck, one of my DD's accidentally shot me in the finger at nearly point blank range. That was truly a freak accident. This I don't believe is.
    No way is this an accident. The 'father' is an accident. *shuts up now*

Accident my *ss. If this was an accident there would possibly one would not multiple. The smacks of deliberate abuse not accidental. Even if it were accidental, he deserves to be jailed and lose custody for failure to have a brain and protect his child, to take the care necessary for a infant. What a F#@%^&*& moron. He must think the rest of the work isnt able to put the facts together here. For cripes sake when are these losers going to learn to go get themselves permanently sterilzed so that they cant have children.. oh yeah that would take some forethought.... but maybe that should be the penalty for anyone convicted of abuse.. sterilization and losing custody of any children you may have at the time of conviction .. permanently!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefs_fan_4life
    Accident, my #@$!!! I just can't find any words...

St. Charles Father Shot Infant With BB Gun
    Created: 1/17/2007 10:00:47 AM
    Last updated: 1/17/2007 11:27:00 AM

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) -- A St. Charles County man is accused of shooting his own 12-day-old son with a BB gun.

Authorities say Shawn Michael Mohan shot the baby several times, causing circular-shaped bruises to the face, left arm, hand, foot, hip and buttocks. The injuries are not life-threatening.

Read the rest at this link:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=110995
    If it were ONE time, MAYBE an accident. There is a special place in HELL for people like this.... JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    I don't see why he got only probabation for a serious head injury on the first son.

I hope and pray this child is in protective custody in appropriate foster care. I agree with everyone else, accident my a**. Maybe one of the police officers investigating could have an accident with their service pistol-multiple times-on this scum.

Amen Gmommy!

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    There is no way this was an accident. One time with a bb maybe, but multiple times in different areas of this baby and in the front and back. I don't buy it for a minute.

There should be a law against idiots having children.

What is this an epidemic???
    Another father admits to shooting his son with a BB gun.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/10775228/detail.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast