Artist Serves Friends Meatballs Cooked in His Own Liposuctioned Body Fat

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
BLECH.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244251,00.html
Artist Serves Friends Meatballs Cooked in His Own Liposuctioned Body Fat

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=310 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD align=right><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>get_a(300,250,"frame1");</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/fnc.world;dcopt=ist;comp=;ptype=printerfriendly;pageid=254466;col=;kw=;s1=;s2=;=frame1;url=printer_friendly_story_0_3566_244251_00;fnc=ad;sz=300x250;tile=1;ord=151189414?" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
SANTIAGO, Chile — "Bon appetit," said Chilean artist Marco Evaristti as he presented his friends with his newest creation: meatballs cooked with fat from his own body, extracted by liposuction.

"Ladies and gentleman, bon appetit and may god bless," said Evaristti, a glass in his hand, to his dining companions seated last Thursday night around a table in Santiago's Animal Gallery. (more)

That is just nasty.:sick:

Now those people are considered cannibals because they consumed something from a human body. Yes, fat from a *advertiser censored* sapien does count.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

This dude is a sicko in my opinion. Passing his wierdo-ness off as art. The article didn't say if his guests knew beforehand or not. I wonder if they knew.

It also said in an earlier " work of art" he had his guests kill live fish by turning on the blender they were in. To me this is just cruel.

Do they not have a health department in Chile?

What about physician regulations?

How did this man leave with his fat?

What ever happened to proper disposal of body fluid and body parts after surgery?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I have transcribed liposuction operations, so this is even more gross (if possible) to me. This dude is really, really nutso. Who needs friends like this to make dinner for you? To quote someone above, bleccchhhh!

Opie said:
I have transcribed liposuction operations, so this is even more gross (if possible) to me. This dude is really, really nutso. Who needs friends like this to make dinner for you? To quote someone above, bleccchhhh!
Yeah, with friends like him who needs enemies.

earth to humanity:

THIS IS *NOT*-- i repeat, *NOT* "ART".

this is a sick individual engaging in sick behavior. a sick individual engaging in sick behavior does NOT= ART.

reb said:
earth to humanity:

THIS IS *NOT*-- i repeat, *NOT* "ART".

this is a sick individual engaging in sick behavior. a sick individual engaging in sick behavior does NOT= ART.
I agree. Would not want to go for dinner at his place. what a crock!

How revolting! Fat A$$ Meatballs!!

What a twisted mind he has to call it art. How did he get to keep his fat, I wonder. Aren't there bio hazards to that? I hope no one got food poisoning. Ickk. The thought of that hits the gag reflex on me.

Lion

LionRun said:
What a twisted mind he has to call it art. How did he get to keep his fat, I wonder. Aren't there bio hazards to that? I hope no one got food poisoning. Ickk. The thought of that hits the gag reflex on me.

Lion

I know! Ewwww! I hope to goodness no one really ate any of the dang things!

Liz said:
I know! Ewwww! I hope to goodness no one really ate any of the dang things!
Yuck! Your'e not kidding Liz! Gag me with a forklift.

And on a side note--I have no appetite for breakfast.

Lion

Reminds me of the film 'Fight Club. Brad Pitt breaks into the lipo clinic then makes soap out of the fat , then sells it back to the dept store for ladies to 'use'. Like a circle of consumption.Only this is worse.:rolleyes:

kazzbar said:
Reminds me of the film 'Fight Club. Brad Pitt breaks into the lipo clinic then makes soap out of the fat , then sells it back to the dept store for ladies to 'use'. Like a circle of consumption.Only this is worse.:rolleyes:
EEEEK:eek: ! I do see the comparison.

Lion

This guy should be eating with Hannibal Lector!
I'm truly disgusted. What a sick individual.

Shock-art, my azz!! This sicko wishes he ever saw a work of art in his life, forget creating one.:doh: :doh:

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back