It's Snowing!

well I am glad you are so excited about it. If it means that much to you you can have the snow we already have, plus what it is snowing now. I will take all your heat and sunshine in return. Thanks
BB

We are bracing for another winter blitz here! Please feel free to shovel as much as you want over the weekend and take it away~

Yay!!!!!!!!!! We got our first snow, yesterday, in the DC area... so I am totally on the excited side with you. :D

It's winter here in Louisiana, too. The temp is 54, and we are expecting our own version of snow. We call it rain.

kgeaux said:
It's winter here in Louisiana, too. The temp is 54, and we are expecting our own version of snow. We call it rain.
I used to have a Louisiana snowman. It was in a little jar with a plastic hat, carrot, buttons, and a broom floating in the water. That is OK with me. I spent many years in a climate with snow and ice. I like to see a pretty snow once in a while as long as it doesn't stay too long. Don't see it often here though. I think the last time was about ten years ago.

SeriouslySearching said:
We are bracing for another winter blitz here! Please feel free to shovel as much as you want over the weekend and take it away~

I see this was your first post Serious, welcome to WS!

kgeaux said:
I know, isn't it great? lol

I had to laugh though this morning as I'm not sure which weather the guy was looking at. He said it was the coldest he could ever remember. I think he's forgetting the snow once every 50 years if we need it or not lol

Well, we have snow too and I am not smiling. It is predicted to snow for the next week - every day. Every winter I wonder why I was born in the north and not somewhere warm. Grumble, grumble, grumble. lol

Glow said:
I see this was your first post Serious, welcome to WS!
Thank you, Glow!

The 8-10 inches of snow missed us! Woohoo! Now if we can get the inches of sleet in my yard to just melt...it will be fabulous! Hmmm...I never learned to ice skate. ;)

Opie said:
Well, we have snow too and I am not smiling. It is predicted to snow for the next week - every day. Every winter I wonder why I was born in the north and not somewhere warm. Grumble, grumble, grumble. lol
-----------------

Hi Opie, I'll drink to that!

Nore said:
-----------------

Hi Opie, I'll drink to that!
Send it down under to Australia, we are in the greatest drought in Australian History, and its bloody hot, at least snow turns into water. I would love to feel the cold and wet for just a little while it would be a welcome change.:D

Shazza, I would love to do just that. We have not seen our grass around here for at least 6 weeks now, only snow. It gets old, very old. Can't wait for spring and then my favorite, summer. Sorry I can't help you out there.

Opie said:
-------------------------
Hi Opie, I feel the same way.NorthEast Ohio here~ I'd be glad to send a couple tons of snow to anyone who wants it.We have had rain also~freezing and running.LOL.Now we are back to snow! We only had 20 inches!

Hi, Nore.
I guess we were lucky to make it to the Home & Flower show earlier this month. And even luckier to make it to Pickle Bill's afterward. We have alternated between light snowflakes and rain here today and expect more of the same. Yeccch.

Opie said:
Hi, Nore.
I guess we were lucky to make it to the Home & Flower show earlier this month. And even luckier to make it to Pickle Bill's afterward. We have alternated between light snowflakes and rain here today and expect more of the same. Yeccch.
---------------
Hey Opie! we must be neighbors! I'm in Parma...Stay dry,LOL.

Opie said:
Shazza, I would love to do just that. We have not seen our grass around here for at least 6 weeks now, only snow. It gets old, very old. Can't wait for spring and then my favorite, summer. Sorry I can't help you out there.
No worries Opie, we are in our last month of summer,March starts our Autumn Season, which I think you call fall, but anyway hoping for cooler and wetter season which will hopefully break this terrible drought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back