638 users online (84 members and 554 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wow, sure could be. Both are 21 and both from the Sacramento area. The second one doesn't give her date of birth, but I think you should contact the authorities and point out the similarities. Maybe this one voluntarily left her home, and her family is grieving.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Pretty strange and, yes, I do think they look alike - same age, both from Sacramento area, except the one on the blog says she has a two year old son. Wonder if the missing one has a son.....????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I definitely think they look like the same person.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Pardon me, the second one has a 2 y/o daughter - justus saige - trying to google alysson gayle bennett and can't come up with much info......

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I think it is her. Maybe she didn't want to be found, although putting up a MySpace page like that sure does draw attention to her.

I think it could be her too, she says she is a Cancer, and I think the missing Alysson is a cancer. The only puzzling thing is the 2 yr old--there is no indication on the missing notice that she had a child??

I, too, think they look alike. The photographer's copyright is on the photo so LE should be able to find out the name and info of the girl in the photo.

I wrote Alysson's Charley Project case and alas, I don't anything more about her than what I put up.

Sounds like she just didn't want to be found.

Yeah I thought it looked like her also, but was thrown off when she mentioned a kid. I would think if Alysson had a kid then it would have been put on her charley page. I thought about sending her a message on myspace and sending her the link to her page and ask if this was her but decided against it.

meggilyweggily.....let me know if you hear anything and if not then maybe I will send her a message

But if she doesn't, then why the MySpace with all the information (age, name, etc)....of course this speculates that (1) it is her (2) she is the one who put up the MySpace.

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    Sounds like she just didn't want to be found.

Did you put this forward to the authorities?? Wondering if they came across anything, it sure does look like the same girl. Man, you guys have eyes like Hawks!! Good spotting ...
    Maybe she doesn`t want to be found but i think the family should have their minds put to rest, they must be going through hell, lets hope the family don`t read her myspace page, she has a potty mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by blue06
    Did you put this forward to the authorities?? Wondering if they came across anything, it sure does look like the same girl. Man, you guys have eyes like Hawks!! Good spotting ...
    Maybe she doesn`t want to be found but i think the family should have their minds put to rest, they must be going through hell, lets hope the family don`t read her myspace page, she has a potty mouth!

I agree, her family should atleast know that she is safe. And also that there grandchild is safe. I agree she does have a potty mouth I thought it was a young teens page at first, those pics are a bit provocitive(?SP) also.

It definately looks like the same girl.. last login was onthe 12th of january.. not long ago.

One weird item.. she has a "beautiful baby girl" but in her comments about children she says she "doesnt want any"???? what is that all about?? Also the clearly is not the reason she left since the baby would have been 18months to 2 yrs old at the time of her disappearance...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast