621 users online (55 members and 566 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Woman put baby in oven during breakup with boyfriend

A woman placed her baby in an oven when her boyfriend was breaking up with her, Orlando police said.
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new..._woman_pu.html

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    A woman placed her baby in an oven when her boyfriend was breaking up with her, Orlando police said.
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/new..._woman_pu.html
    Thank God for the man who found the baby before the oven got hot enough too burn the baby.
    Why are women doing evil things to their children because of men problems? Or allowing men to abuse and kill them? We are reading about it on a daily basis now.

Sadly this sort of story has no shock value any more.

Is there some kind of sick contest that challenges these monsters to do the cruelest and most vile thing they can image??

Well, but what if the fellows are lying to make her look bad? Not that I especially believe the idea myself. I can't explain it, but that photo of her, she doesn't look mentally or emotionally stable, and it isn't just that she's not at her best at the time the photo was taken. It is still possible that she was set up though. It is bizarre, that she would put the baby in the oven while people who could come to its aid were still there, and that she would then leave while they were still there to discover the problem. This is what I don't get about it.
    Last edited by KatK; 01-19-2007 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Adding more to my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by KatK
    Well, but what if the fellows are lying to make her look bad? Not that I especially believe the idea myself. I can't explain it, but that photo of her, she doesn't look mentally or emotionally stable, and it isn't just that she's not at her best at the time the photo was taken. It is still possible that she was set up though. It is bizarre, that she would put the baby in the oven while people who could come to its aid were still there, and that she would then leave while they were still there to discover the problem. This is what I don't get about it.
    It is entirely possible she was set up. I'd hate to be the person to make the decision on who to believe. If you believe she was set up, you release the baby back to her. If you don't, you may keep this woman from her baby for no reason. Either way, it's horrible.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

It seems we need more details before making a decision on this one. She could have been set up if she had left the baby in the apartment with the men.