GUILTY FL - Sherri Carman, 29, bludgeoned to death, Mims, 16 Jan 2007

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
MIMS, Fla. - A Brevard County mother of three was found dead in her Mims home on Wednesday.

Sherri Carman, 29, was last seen alive on Tuesday morning when she sent her three children off to school, WESH 2 News reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16689514/

Such a shame, and now 3 little children don't have a mommy. It's a shame how some murders get so much attention, and some are hardly noticed. My thoughts and prayers are w/ the victim's family.

How terribly sad. She was only 29 years old, and her three little children have lost their mom. I am confused as to who had the car, and who's, "brother" was being talked about by whom. That she was found under a pile of clothes sounds odd. Perhaps the murderer felt remorse or or guilt and did not want to see her face. Lion

teonspaleprincess said:
Very strange...the article was so vague it was hard to really get any info from it.
Sounds like they don't know very much yet. I hope they will find who did this. Very sad.

The murderer did drugs. Do you think that she was involved in drugs or it is just a coincidence that this childhood friends did them? In any case, what a sad, sad situation, especially for the children. At least, they are safe, though.

I lived in Mims for a long time. It was so weird to read on Websleuths under "Crimes In The New" that a murder happened in such a small town that I once lived in.

I found this too:
Friend Held In Slaying Of Brevard Woman
Brevard County Sheriff’s investigators say a childhood friend Sherri Carman had not seen in at least 16 years is now being held in the Brevard County Jail today, accused in her murder.

The sheriff's office has booked Michael Shane Townson, 37, on a first-degree murder charge in the death of the north Brevard County woman.

In a press conference today, sheriff's investigators said Townson hit Carman, 29, in the head with a lead pipe apparently after the two began to argue and Townson became enraged.

Carman's body was then hidden beneath a pile of clothes, and Townson went to Orlando to smoke crack cocaine, according to the police report.
(More at link)
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070119/BREAKINGNEWS/70119017/1086/

The murderer did drugs. Do you think that she was involved in drugs or it is just a coincidence that this childhood friends did them? In any case, what a sad, sad situation, especially for the children. At least, they are safe, though.

My mom didn't do drugs

My mom didn't do drugs

Welcome and I am so sorry about your mom. I am sure she was a good mom and you kids miss her terribly. I am happy you got some justice, however, I know that is of little comfort when losing your mom. I wish you all the best that life has to offer.

A man who is already serving a life sentence for a brutal murder in Brevard County now faces charges for the death of a woman that has gone unsolved since 1991.

A Volusia County grand jury indicted Michael Townson, 53, on a charge of first-degree murder Monday in the 1991 disappearance of Linda Little.

Townson is currently serving a life sentence for the 2008 murder of Sherri Caramanto, who was beaten to death with a pipe inside her Titusville home, records show.

The CBS affiliate in Memphis, WREG, interviewed Townson in 2019 after he claimed to have killed at least nine people, including two women in Tennessee,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back