752 users online (110 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
    That is exciting news, Annasmom! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you can post the report for us as well.

That's fantastic Annasmom. I sure hope you are granted permission to share the information.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    We have received an extensive report from a licensed private investigator and forensic handwriting expert, based on Waters' "The Plan" and a page of George Brody's handwriting. SherlockJr contacted this person after seeing an interview on television. The reports are quite shocking. The analyst even used that word in the summary of the findings. I have written the person asking permission to post parts of the reports and to identify the analyst, and I'm postponing this week's summary until I hear back.
    That sounds very exciting! I can't help but feel convinced that the key to this mystery lies with the two Georges. Do you think that it would be helpful to try to contact a criminal profiler (someone like the FBI lady that does the Court TV show) to see if we can get even more insight into the "Odd Couple"? Or is that too similar to what has been done here?
    Last edited by natasha-cupcake; 11-16-2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Edited to add content

Wow! That is exciting Annasmom!

Here's hoping for more discoveries with this!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by natasha-cupcake View Post
    That sounds very exciting! I can't help but feel convinced that the key to this mystery lies with the two Georges. Do you think that it would be helpful to try to contact a criminal profiler (someone like the FBI lady that does the Court TV show) to see if we can get even more insight into the "Odd Couple"? Or is that too similar to what has been done here?
    Actually, that's what we have here. Because the reports are so long (about seven single-spaced pages each), I want to post them later today. The expert has given permission for us to use them and to identify her. She was interviewed on "Missing", which is where SherlockJr saw her and was able to contact her. Here's a start on it: "What was shocking to me was during the criminal analysis, I did not expect the writer (Brody) to have been capable of committing a crime other than 'Pretending to be able to speak for the dead', or 'seeing the other side'--just plain mixed up. However, you will see by the attached analysis, that the writer not only is capable, the writer also had the unique ability to persuade-force-instruct others to fulfill his chaotic wishes-deeds....over and over again the same facilitators of/for criminal behavior was presented in the handwriting."

I'll be eagerly waiting the posts.

Can I make a suggestion? This thread is so long, rarely do threads get to 800 posts before another is started. Can Doogie or someone copy the last few posts on this thread with the latest information and start #3?

I don't mean to step over any boundaries, just thinking how much traffic and how many responses the posts from the BFH generated.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

That is a good idea, Cubby. I'll start a part 3 thread right now.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    That is a good idea, Cubby. I'll start a part 3 thread right now.
    Thanks. Dooglum. (humming your name to the Duke of Earl song)
    You are the best!
    ~JMO~

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51